Elmwood M60 Modena clip

• Thread starter Thread starter J.B.
  • Start date Start date
Yes, i just tryed it with my Turd boost and.....holy shit!!!!! It's like the pedal was made for this amp! Clips to come!!

That sounds great man, nice playing, all of your clips that I've heard sound nice even through my crap computer speakers.

Sounds good bro, I am not digging it as much as your CAmeron or Herbert clips though. It has something in the highs I am not sure I like but you did say that it is not present in the room.

Dont ya love not telling people what you have coming??? :D ;)

If you want a metal clip, hit JB up... he won't let me post it! It kicks ass!
Josh

Sounds great, JB!

How would you compare it to the Bogner you owned? Are they similar in any way?

I'm going to have to take the Randy Jackson approach and say that the clip was just ok for me Dog lol

I hate saying this, but so far the pricetag does not warrant the tone IMHO.

JB,

That clip sounds WAY better than that one we tried last month. I guess it WAS the amp or the tubes!

Sounds good to me. The Price tag stuff is BS. My Herbert doesnt Warrant it's pricetag but I won't hold it against it.
Once you reach the $2,000 threshold it's just a matter of taste, no good or bad IMO

wow you changed your post? Well, much appreciated. Now if you try one and don't like it, feel free to post negative comments. If you are completely ignorant on the subject and the amp then please refrain.

:|::QBB:
guitarman967":03ea1 said:

Yeah, yeah sure it does.. Let's hear the JVM clips and we'll all decide.. Deal?

Not taking sides but Carl will lay down some smoking clips with the JVM...that is a given.

yeah probably Tony said Carl had a vast knowledge... that he just lacked use of it or something... But yeah a vast knowledge.

Digital Jams":f9579 said:

Not taking sides but Carl will lay down some smoking clips with the JVM...that is a given.

Clips that are so Smokin that they will reveal the Modena to be a P.O.S. in the process?> Let's hear em..

i like this a lot...sounds like a mesa mark and jcm800 love child

Back