Wife bought me Paul Gilbert's Intense Rock 1&2 DVD

• Thread starter Thread starter yngzaklynch
  • Start date Start date
yngzaklynch
yngzaklynch
But no tab book included. <Wayne's World moment> Denied! I have the ITR 1 tab but cannot find the tab for IR2. Anyone know where it can be found?

Jim

I just bought it too. No book. All the tab is in the video.

hey i just got that DVD a few days ago!

the tab is located on the DVD, just open up the DVD using my computer and there is a PDF file with the ITR2 tabs in it that you can print.

Where did you get the ITR1 tabs?

:|::QBB:
cyndicate":7b11f said:

the tab is located on the DVD, just open up the DVD using my computer and there is a PDF file with the ITR2 tabs in it that you can print.

Oh. I gotcha now. Cool. IR1 has been on OLGA forever.

kool, i never heard about that site before, just checked it out but its offline

Hmmmmmm not sure where else you might find it but it is out there.

Jim

If you find the tab for "screamin blues o'mania" (the song during the closing credits), let me know.. Whenever I've seen IR2 tabbed out, i've never seen that song fully tabbed (just maybe the intro)

Funny thing, I started watching and realized that I already have part 1 on VHS some where that a freind copied for me in the early 90s. I thought it was cheesy then... Man, leave out the "guitar tricks". What a load of crap.

Boy! doesn't he make that stuff look easy? Just the first lick/exercise makes my head spin how good Pablo makes it sound and how rudimentary and bad I make it sound.

Practice practice practice...

:|::QBB:
cyndicate":e09f6 said:

I don't know if this is them or not.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/paul_gilbert/intense_rock_tab.htm :D

Back