Elmwood M60 Modena clip

• Thread starter Thread starter J.B.
  • Start date Start date
Sounds good to me, but I agree with whoever said it was a bit trebly. I hear HUGE potential though.

Is the clip representative of how it sounded in the room JB?

:|::QBB:
guitarman967":7d405 said:

Clips that are so Smokin that they will reveal the Modena to be a P.O.S. in the process?> Let's hear em..

No..............you stated that you wanted to hear JVM clips and Carl will deliver some smoking clips due to the fact that he can play very well.

Nothing to do with the Modena.

Sorry JB, should not have started in with the extra discussion in your thread........sorry.

carlygtr56":94423 said:

George's JVM clips rocked.

I'm reading this Modena is a phat amp, so obviously it needs to be tweeked further.
Yea if you watch the Youtube clips you know it can do some killer SRV tones and they sound great on a shitty camera mic. This is a great amp..it's just a matter if you want to invest that $ in one amp. I will get one of these...eventually. :D

mctallica1":f6921 said:
Sounds good to me, but I agree with whoever said it was a bit trebly. I hear HUGE potential though.

Is the clip representative of how it sounded in the room JB?
No, on page 1 he states that the recording came out brighter than the tone on the amp. Sounds like the amp is really touchy controls-which to me is the sign of a good amp that is highly tweakable. Sign me up.

I like the "clear" gain thing going on. Kind of reminds me of a VHT. Sounds a bit small though.

Digital Jams":6dab3 said:

No..............you stated that you wanted to hear JVM clips and Carl will deliver some smoking clips due to the fact that he can play very well.

Nothing to do with the Modena.

No need to defend your Buddy.. I just hate the Ignorance.. How can you hear one Clip and say that it's a POS without even playing one?

Am i the only one hear who really doesn't give a shit and wants to hear more clips?

Sounds interesting, Jason.

Yes, for me its also too bright, but I would also like to hear MORE :D

Olaf

I hate to say it Jason, but this is my least favorite tone I've heard from you.

Bob Savage":9c905 said:
I hate to say it Jason, but this is my least favorite tone I've heard from you.

+1

I agree with Ralph's Randy assessment. It was just OK for me dog...

Ok sorry fella's I got a metal clip from JB but he doesn't want me to post it... Call him the douche not me.

Anyways, just put a M60, M90 (KT88 M60), and a Head 3100 (the badass) on order today w/ peter samzelius from Elmwood!

The Head 3100 is more than diezels....WOW

Josh

joshsage":88ad9 said:
Ok sorry fella's I got a metal clip from JB but he doesn't want me to post it... Call him the douche not me.

Anyways, just put a M60, M90 (KT88 M60), and a Head 3100 (the badass) on order today w/ peter samzelius from Elmwood!

The Head 3100 is more than diezels....WOW

Josh

Lame. Why won't he post it?

adam":3f6ec said:

Lame. Why won't he post it?
Because I just did a little thing for Josh because he wanted to hear it with a boost. I don't want to post it because it's not up to it's potential and don't want people getting the wrong idea of the amp like what happened with this clip. Just give me a bit of time bro.

He's a perfectionist...he wants it to be perfect... He is really anal about his clips...
Josh

adam":932f2 said:
Well when can we expect the clip? or are we ever?
Dude, I just walked in the door from work. I work 10-12 hour days. I'm doing the best I can.

Back