Elmwood M60 Modena clip

• Thread starter Thread starter J.B.
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
J.B.":c207d said:
:|::QBB:Dude, I just walked in the door from work. I work 10-12 hour days. I'm doing the best I can.

I like your avatar! Cracks me up every time I see it...

Steve

adam":67a20 said:

Wow chill out, i just asked. Jeez.
Sorry man, I didn't mean to come off that way. I'm going to try and do one right now for you before the wife gets home.

adam":1da9d said:

Wow chill out, i just asked. Jeez.

Let's be fair about this. Your question seemed to have a bit of a tude to it, whether you intended it or not.

Bob Savage":529ac said:

Let's be fair about this. Your question seemed to have a bit of a tude to it, whether you intended it or not.

How?!

"When can we expect this clip?" Whats wrong with that?

and

"Are we ever going to expect it?" because Josh said he didnt want to post it?

I never meant it in any crude way at all.

adam":bdd04 said:

How?!

"When can we expect this clip?" Whats wrong with that?

and

"Are we ever going to expect it?" because Josh said he didnt want to post it?

I never meant it in any crude way at all.

Because 1) Jason doesn't owe anybody a clip and because 2) When somebody follows up a question with "or are we ever?" it's as if somebody is whining because something owed them isn't being provided.

Like I said, whether you meant it like that or not, when I saw your question I thought it came of a little prickish.

J.B.(or to anyone else whos played the modena)

i was wondering if you could tell me something.

See this clip here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLelkfdShhY.

I love that low voiced tone and growl hes getting.

Can you say that tone is achieveable and an accurate representation of what the amp can do?

From the nice clips you've made i feel, to my taste, id prefer a more growly low voiced tone.

thanks.

adam":40e67 said:
J.B.(or to anyone else whos played the modena)

i was wondering if you could tell me something.

See this clip here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLelkfdShhY.

I love that low voiced tone and growl hes getting.

Can you say that tone is achieveable and an accurate representation of what the amp can do?

From the nice clips you've made i feel, to my taste, id prefer a more growly low voiced tone.

thanks.
You're clip brought me to a page with a bunch of vids. Shoot the link again and I'll take a listen.

adam":dfb6a said:
oops sorry.

Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLelkfdShhY

Thanks
I havn't watched those vids since I got the amp. But yes, that's allmost spot on. I can't belive he can achieve that accuracy of the amp with a digital cameron and I can't with my recording setup. Maybe I need to pull the mics away a bit? Hmm....I dunno.

But yes, that is very accurate. One of the things you can't tell by the vid though, is the punch the amp has. I don't know if it the power section being 50 watts (or 60), or what. We Emailed eachother back and forth a couple times. I think he's using 65's and GB's. Not sure on the GB's but I know he's using 65's for half his speakers.

Excellent! Just what i wanted to hear! Good call J.B! I await any future low voiced growl Modena clips in the near future! thanks! :)

adam":54f60 said:
Excellent! Just what i wanted to hear! Good call J.B! I await any future low voiced growl Modena clips in the near future! thanks! :)
Prolly this weekend. The thing flat out slays with a boost. Wish I could do more clips sooner, but it's doubtfull unless I get out of work early one of these days.

Back