Menatone pedals are killer

bill

I have a friend who has the top boost in a can. He loves em to death. Keep us posted on how they perform.

One pedal I've been on the lookout for is a Menatone Fish Factory, but they're hard to find and spendy.

Not that I'm bored, I'm still learning new things on the Sparkle Drive and have an 808 clone to play with now as well.

Hey Carl!

Can I ask where you got the pedals from? Is the KOB the new version with the 3 position switch?

Cool - I'd like to give the TBIAC and the KOB a try! I'd also like to check out the Howie pedal!

Give us some cool clips when you get them! :)

i have heard the KOTB and it is great for that stringy marshall thing.

the JAC compressor is the best pedal compressor i've heard, very clear and quiet with an analog depth, but i settled for the barber tone press because it was half the price and just slightly less cool than the JAC, and the JAC pops when you switch it off and on

but considering now i leave my compressor on always, the pop wouldn't matter.

:|::QBB:
carlygtr56":c0925 said:

Music Toyz........ Pedalgeek also carries Menatone

Yes, all three are new 07 versions. The KOB has the 3-way switch.
I'm waiting on the TBIC and soon the Menatone/Fargen VOS pedal will be released.

What kind of service did you get at Music Toyz? I've had both good and bad but I'd really like to be able to count on them, they have so much cool stuff.

Mudder":f3a66 said:

What kind of service did you get at Music Toyz? I've had both good and bad but I'd really like to be able to count on them, they have so much cool stuff.

That's an interesting question, because I have made one purchase through them and it was a cluster... It was obvious to me that the guy wanted to give good customer support, but I think he was trying to handle too much and forgot things, didn't follow up, etc. A nice enough individual, but the perceived service was garbage. I wonder if he's hired anybody to help yet?

That's exactly the experience I had with the bad transaction. The guy sounded genuinely sorry but overwhelmed. The good transaction was just like I'd expect from any online business.

I've head it's best to call before ordering with them, but that sort of defeats the point of ordering on line.

Carl -

I just went out to your soundclick page and listened to your Menatone clips! All I have to say is WOW!!!!

I have a new KOB en route. Can't wait to hitch it to the SD45!!!!

I just got the KOB today in the mail. I had about five minutes to plug it in on the clean channel of the Budda SD45 before I took my daughters to Disney on Ice.

All I can say is

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

This is an awesome pedal!

Back