How should I fight Mark IV GAS?

• Thread starter Thread starter Random Hero
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
Random Hero":ccd5f said:
A new Herbert is £2,300, new Mark IV is £1,800ish, but theres a new Mark IV on eBay right now for £1,395 and a used one for £950.

I have an offer on the Herbert of £1,500.
Wow :eek: New one here is 1800-1900 U.S. and 4300 for Herbie last I checked.

Yup, Mesa stuff is overpriced here.

I could get a IV and a new guitar with some other money I have saved if I sell the Herbert.

Man, I can't believe i'm going through this fucking routine again.

Give in. Incredible amp. I don't know if I'd be able to sell a Herbert though... Just save some money and have both.

do what im doing pickup one of the mesa studio pres that are on ebay and use that till you save enough cash.

Random hero, i have a Mark IV B short head.

Its a US version so im using a transformer.

But i can have it turned into a EU/UK version for you.

I could do with your diezel.

Think about it. Il think about it aswell. Let me know what you think.

Im in Northern Ireland so you could have it very soon. :)

IMG_0515x3.jpg

You could do with my Diezel eh? I would require some cash too, if I was to do that deal. ;)

or i could straight up sell it. take into consideration its a Mark IV short head at EU/UK mains spec. and im in the UK and done all that Import shite and done all the tax.

If you were to sell the Diezel separately. you could buy my mark iv.

The easiest way to fight Mark IV gas is to make 2458974895734895 threads about Mark IVs.

um, like sell the herbet and buy a racktifier and a mark IV :D

BOOGIE444":acc6d said:
um, like sell the herbet and buy a racktifier and a mark IV :D

Probably not a bad idea at all. but i'd have to get some killer deals to be able to do that with the money recouped from a Herbert :D

I know how ya feel man....I've had the chance to trade my studio and quad towards a IV recently and it's pretty tempting :)

4nkam":62850 said:
I know how ya feel man....I've had the chance to trade my studio and quad towards a IV recently and it's pretty tempting :)
Dooo ittt.

I would, I so would, but I'm used to having 3 different mark lead tones now :p

4nkam":ae8e0 said:
I would, I so would, but I'm used to having 3 different mark lead tones now :p
Oh quit being a biggety bitch and do it! :cool: haha, jk man.

I've wanted a Mark IV since I was in 5th grade. I was gonna go play one today, but the closest place in an hour away, and i've got no ride :(.

Monty, feel free to send that studio my way whenever you feel like it. :) haha.

CaseyCor":46654 said:
Oh quit being a biggety bitch and do it! :cool: haha, jk man.

I've wanted a Mark IV since I was in 5th grade. I was gonna go play one today, but the closest place in an hour away, and i've got no ride :(.

Monty, feel free to send that studio my way whenever you feel like it. :) haha.

I wanted to go try one tomorrow, in a shop where I played the combo before. I called up and the guy then proceeded to tell me that he'd never heard of anyone wanting to buy a Mark IV head... :eek:

Random Hero":19495 said:

I wanted to go try one tomorrow, in a shop where I played the combo before. I called up and the guy then proceeded to tell me that he'd never heard of anyone wanting to buy a Mark IV head... :eek:
Just take your Herbie down to the store and a/b it with Mark. That's the only way to satisfy yourself.

Back