SERIOUSLY... How the hell can people actually like this band??

• Thread starter Thread starter Zach
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach
Zach
http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/

Job For Cowboy..
Worst excuse for a death metal band ever. I can't believe I actually wrote out death metal too. They're fucking shit ass death core that wish they knew how to pig grunt..

Now how the fuck do people actually like this noise?

:|::QBB:
Zach":e4082 said:
http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/
Now how the fuck do people actually like this noise?

Good question. That shit is just absolutely horrid! Fucking terrible, TERRIBLE shit that the only point I can understand is it induces massive headaches. What a bunch of no talent bitches, but I am kind of biased since I do not like straight death anything, except some melodic death metal, instruments only though, and no blast beat shit.

haha. i thought this was another post about norma jean. now that's horrible shit. i think jfac is great. aint that the beauty of life?

Zach":9e6c6 said:
SERIOUSLY... How the hell can people actually like this band??

Probably has nothing to do with the fact that they're different than you, to the point of not being remotely similar. I'm a crazed troll, though. Don't listen to me.

I love JFAC, though, even if it is just because without them, this little gem would not exist:

Job For A Sponge

This thread makes me want to listen to devourment for some reason.

It made me want to shoot little children..

But then again most death metal'esque 'music' makes me want to do that.

travis bickle":cd879 said:
haha. i thought this was another post about norma jean. now that's horrible shit. i think jfac is great. aint that the beauty of life?

oh lord.... norma jean. They're pretty low on my list, too. Horrible

half of the guys in that band used to work at a local jamba juice here in az about 2-3 years ago. now that's metal... lol

Yeah. It's fucking painful to have such shitty bands come from Arizona.. The Bled... Job For A Cowboy...

they didn't sound good in that video...there's some very cool stuff here tho http://www.myspace.com/jobforacowboy

I dig JFAC! I've just started getting into them. I dig The Black Dahlia Murder a lot as well. I've been listening to them for a while now though.

JFAC roolz! right up there with devourment, all shall perish, despised icon and as blood runs black...but, you know, we should all prolly hate them too cuz you don't like it...seeinz how we all gotta like the same shit n all. :D

j666":0b14a said:
JFAC roolz! right up there with devourment, all shall perish, despised icon and as blood runs black...but, you know, we should all prolly hate them too cuz you don't like it...seeinz how we all gotta like the same shit n all. :D
this almost made me faint

CaseyCor":ed7b8 said:
I dig JFAC! I've just started getting into them. I dig The Black Dahlia Murder a lot as well. I've been listening to them for a while now though.

Two of the shittiest bands I've ever heard lol

j666":38e21 said:

lol... wow just wow. :D

j666":8888b said:
JFAC roolz! right up there with devourment, all shall perish, despised icon and as blood runs black...

i like jfac and dude, as blood runs black is definitely one of my favs.

why does everyone hate norma jean?

more importantly, how come all the scene metal kids go crazy over hating specific sub genres...it's all metal guys, fucking bang your head and punch girls!

The Armadillo of leprosy":2cada said:

i like jfac and dude, as blood runs black is definitely one of my favs.

why does everyone hate norma jean?

more importantly, how come all the scene metal kids go crazy over hating specific sub genres...it's all metal guys, fucking bang your head and punch girls!

Dude, you really need to listen to real true Death Metal. Not this scene wanna be shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back