Just installed a Bareknuckle Rebel Yell (Steve Stevens Model)

• Thread starter Thread starter Beergoblin
  • Start date Start date
Beergoblin
Beergoblin
Threw it in the bridge of my Hamer. I'm not going to write a novel long review, but so far I f'n LOVE this thing :D :thumbsup: I haven't been this excited to play in quite awhile.

Its hot but not insane to the point where its useless for anything but rock. Its completely clear, smooth yet chunky at the same time, and really has helped my picking dynamics just from the way it reacts. I've tried a stock '59, a Bill Lawrence L500XL, a Wolfetone (not sure which actual model), and a few others in this guitar and this blows them all away so far IMO.

All in all I'm totally satisified. If you dont mind dumping the coin I highly recommend one :cool:

Great pickup. I have demo'd a set of Rebels before, excellent stuff. Infact, all there pickups are great!

Is that your hamer in you avatar? I have a Bill Lawrence L500 in the bridge of my explorer which i really dug. Havent played my explorer for a while though, its not with me here!

I have a Nailbomb in my LPC. Sounds pretty damn good as well. :)

:|::QBB:
Scott Ians Beard":d5413 said:
Great pickup. I have demo'd a set of Rebels before, excellent stuff. Infact, all there pickups are great!

Is that your hamer in you avatar? I have a Bill Lawrence L500 in the bridge of my explorer which i really dug. Havent played my explorer for a while though, its not with me here!

Ya thats the Hamer in my avatar. The Bareknuckle smokes the Lawrence in this particular guitar.

Back