Caparison Angelus ACE in the house!

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
Megadeth7684":6a0ae said:

Much closer to a Gibson. Caparison necks are thick in general, none of them are really that thin. It's not as thick as most Gibsons, but it's nice and chunky.

Oh and did you get the PM I sent you last night?

I did thanks.... can't do it right now though. :aww:

Mark did you get it new? Are they cheaper directly from Japan?

-Joe

mightyjoeyoungxnj":71401 said:
Mark did you get it new? Are they cheaper directly from Japan?

-Joe

I got it used, but yes, they're far cheaper if you buy them from Japan.

Megadeth7684":c9cf0 said:

I got it used, but yes, they're far cheaper if you buy them from Japan.

Yeah? Have you done it before? Because I'd like a black Dellinger in the future but don't know where to order it from.

-Joe

mightyjoeyoungxnj":90ee8 said:

Yeah? Have you done it before? Because I'd like a black Dellinger in the future but don't know where to order it from.

-Joe
Ishibashi!!

Now that's fucking nice Mark. That's almost as nice as the purple Caparison you had. How about some clips?

mightyjoeyoungxnj":60d8e said:

-Joe

I've bought a number of guitars from Japan, new and used. as CaseyCor said, Ishibashi Music is the best place to order from. :thumbsup:

generalgrievous":88fb7 said:
Now that's fucking nice Mark. That's almost as nice as the purple Caparison you had. How about some clips?

The only clips I can make at the moment are Amplitube 2 clips. :aww:

Megadeth7684":e9978 said:

I've bought a number of guitars from Japan, new and used. as CaseyCor said, Ishibashi Music is the best place to order from. :thumbsup:

Cool, I figured Ishibashi, but I can't find squat on Caparison on their website. :aww:

-Joe

fcd87431.jpg

404fe044.jpg

0860ed2c.jpg

Looks sweet Mega, congrats! After your MegaSpam, you'll have the ACE and the Vigler left, right?

EMS is awesome.... My Langner pre from Japan They sent it on Monday, was in Custom on Tuesday Delivered to me on Wednesday....

Juggernaut":98a63 said:
EMS is awesome.... My Langner pre from Japan They sent it on Monday, was in Custom on Tuesday Delivered to me on Wednesday....

+1

If only the ever so shitty USPS was even half as good as EMS. Japan just rules at everything. :D

Back