Wanna trade?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
B
Bob Savage
So it seems that nobody on the boards wants a clean G-Major and I'm feeling too lazy to put it on ebay, so who's got something cool to trade?

I'm really interested in mics right now, but let me know what you've got.

:|::QBB:
Megadeth7684":c8719 said:
How about you trade me your other Vigier. :D

How about you send me a small box, say about 8"x8"x8" with a UPS call tag in it. I'll fill it up and send it back?

But seriously, that's awesome you're digging it. I figured it would be up for sale by now.

Haha, it sounds so good and it plays real nice, I'm a big fan. :cool:

I saw the same exact one that you still have for sale in Japan...it was almost $4000. I guess Vigiers are insanely priced over there. :eek:

MitchSchaft":e4390 said:
I've got 2 sm57's. :rock:

This is interesting. Do you have anything else to throw in, or cash?

Fl00":e4390 said:
Would a DL-4 and maybe a bit of cash suit your needs?

This is interesting too because I've wanted to try a DL-4. Let's see how a mic trade goes first.

Joshtruction":82869 said:
What about a beta 57 and an e609?

I don't want another 609, however, I *do* want another Beta 57. I guess I could sell the 609... are you thinking +cash? I'm not sure what either of those mics go for on ebay, but the mint GM's go for between $280-$300 last time I looked. I just bought a brand new Beta 57 for $109.99 shipped.

Bob Savage":41d89 said:
So it seems that nobody on the boards wants a clean G-Major and I'm feeling too lazy to put it on ebay, so who's got something cool to trade?

I'm really interested in mics right now, but let me know what you've got.

How about some...
6214.jpg
:D

Back