Wanna trade?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bob Savage
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
Bob Savage":71b92 said:

Got a nice ribbon mic you want to trade? :D

Got a G-major, I quit playing guitar (for now), and I've got a MD421, TLM103, 2xSM57s and one Audix i5.

King Crimson":eefb5 said:

Got a G-major, I quit playing guitar (for now), and I've got a MD421, TLM103, 2xSM57s and one Audix i5.

How about the 421 and i5? :D

How do you like the TLM103? I've got one on the way I scooped up on ebay for just over $500.

Bob Savage":e4656 said:

How about the 421 and i5? :D

How do you like the TLM103? I've got one on the way I scooped up on ebay for just over $500.

Put it up on egay.

The TLM103 is great. It's a bit dark but for either close or room micing it's a winner. You can stick right up to the grill and blast away.

How much do you want forthe gmajor. Im interested but I have to find a way to get some money.

schecter player":71a55 said:
How much do you want forthe gmajor. Im interested but I have to find a way to get some money.

I'd like to get $300 for it. It's in like new condition, still has the plastic over the display, original documents and box.

How about some smelly socks and brown camo underwear? I am just kidding, my socks don't smell....

Bob Savage":3ea2c said:

I don't want another 609, however, I *do* want another Beta 57. I guess I could sell the 609... are you thinking +cash? I'm not sure what either of those mics go for on ebay, but the mint GM's go for between $280-$300 last time I looked. I just bought a brand new Beta 57 for $109.99 shipped.

I am unfortunately broker than broke right now and do not want to part way with them mics, but I have been wanting a gmajor for quite some time. I have been trying to sell some car audio stuff I have laying around to fund a gmajor.

Back