"New" $1000+ Ibanezes

• Thread starter Thread starter Gitfiddler
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
Digital Jams":5b970 said:

George.....bro...........monsta playa.......is either of the maple necked 550s availible??? :D

Ever tell you your the bestest??
Sure is....I have all three colors coming whenever they start shipping. I'm guessing you want a yellow one right? :)

Man I cant wait till my rg550 comes in!

George.. do you know when you get the shipment in? I ordered one through Rich at ibanezrules and he doesnt know an exact date yet.

Greazygeo":70f3f said:
:|::QBB:Sure is....I have all three colors coming whenever they start shipping. I'm guessing you want a yellow one right? :)

RFR is my first choice if it is still availible!

Let me know and when you want a deposit.

cyndicate":e02b4 said:
Man I cant wait till my rg550 comes in!

George.. do you know when you get the shipment in? I ordered one through Rich at ibanezrules and he doesnt know an exact date yet.
As far as I know March/ April was the last I heard.

Digital Jams":02179 said:

If you want it the RFR, its yours. I'll hold it for you Scott. Just let me know and I'll consider it sold.

Greazygeo":e03c8 said:
:|::QBB:If you want it the RFR, its yours. I'll hold it for you Scott. Just let me know and I'll consider it sold.

Selling a guitar this weekend so yes I want it. If you want the deposit I have no problem.

Man it is so much better doing deals with formites!

Digital Jams":33a55 said:

+1 on RFR :D

if i had more money i would buy a DY one also lol

cyndicate":4b271 said:

+1 on RFR :D

if i had more money i would buy a DY one also lol

I played them at NAMM and for the money they feel great, I hope mine is not a tone dud!!!!!

I was sitting next to one of the dragon force dudes while trying them, pretty funny dude!

Digital Jams":f624f said:

Selling a guitar this weekend so yes I want it. If you want the deposit I have no problem.

Man it is so much better doing deals with formites!
Cool Scott, its all yours. Just send me your address and such and I'll get it entered.

guitarranch@friendlynet.com is my email.

Greazygeo":7b826 said:
:|::QBB:Cool Scott, its all yours. Just send me your address and such and I'll get it entered.

guitarranch@friendlynet.com is my email.

Emailed, please let this one be a good one!

Back