unnecessary gear show off

I love my rig...

p6150043.jpg

...and there's a new roadster in my future :yes:

:|::QBB:
reformat hard":95510 said:
yeah man, i'm in this metal band called Arbiter

check us out, the mp3's are old,but the live videos are some newer material.

http://myspace.com/arbiterismetal

Dude :beardbang: :rock2: :beardbang: Hell yea man. I see the vids are from YOTI Bar. Good ole tiny little YOTI. Good times man.

ZielGuitarist":3a6ea said:

Very nice, you're in chicago eh? Are you in a band around here?

Oh yea...and me ego hurts... :D
Reformat, you are MOS DEF. goin to the get-ta-geth-a, when ever we do it. Ziel, you still pretty busy?

cobrahead1030":9653d said:
that's a sick looking rig dude!

here's my junk:

rigpic.jpg

and my home rig:

boogie.jpg

hey man how do you like that framus cobra? ive never played one but hear great things. i almost bought one on a total whim for $1200 shipped...but didnt go through with it :confused:

I also need to update real soon...
I will have a few new ones to take pictures of that are not in these....
Fuchs TDS w matching cab
Marshall JVM
Another VHT UL w EQ
VHT Black Beauty
And 2 VHT Sig X's on order...with cabs...:D
WallODeath.jpg

Right+side.jpg

Mesa+cabs.jpg

FuchsTDS.jpg

Blah blah blah...
Steve

Joshtruction":3a6a2 said:
IMG_3298.jpg

here is how mine looked at one point. I sold the mesa oversized cabs and got some vader cabs. I also ditched the shitty maximizer for a DBX EQ. All I have left from that is the tuner and power strip haha. I hate going broke.

That Beer Cooler Looks Empty :gethim: :lol:

reformat hard":43f04 said:

hey man how do you like that framus cobra? ive never played one but hear great things. i almost bought one on a total whim for $1200 shipped...but didnt go through with it :confused:

it's a great amp, not for everyone...it's a kinda dry but really agressive amp on the crunch channel, clean and lead channels sound great too and do exactly what they're suppposed to

it seems to be a kinda quirky amp when people play it tho, they either love or hate it...mine has been my main amp for 2.5 years now and i'm very happy with it

Glad to see I am not the only one with a gear addition problem.

Sometimes I think I am the only one of this forum that doesn't play metal 24-7.

reformat hard":b827b said:
is that from affordable cases.com? ive been looking into getting a 2 head rack thing. right now i have a 1 head rack combo and then a case just for a head. all mt ata cases have been from anvil so far, but they are so expensive. even for me.

sick set up dude.

Anvil and crown cases IMO are superior to affordable cases. Crown seems to be priced better than anvil too. Affordable had shit customer service with me. Cases are not bad though, just not as perfect as they could be. All my cases from here on out will be from crown.

Back