A few JVM Clips

• Thread starter Thread starter crwnedblasphemy
  • Start date Start date
Just got thru listening.....sounds great! Love the Purple stuff......I hear what Bob and Dan were saying on the clean, just sounds like a mic placement issue to me.

Nice playing!

Hey Carl...what is your recording setup....computer interface? Board? Thanks....Rian

Carl,
That Purple tune just kicked ass. I love the tones you are getting AND your playing. I wish I was manly enough to go at it with just single coils, but I need humbuckers. :cry:

:|::QBB:
carlygtr56":7c025 said:

Thanks George!
I got a few more Purple backings to try out.
Do you have Black Nite? I have a really good one for that and Highway Star if you don't.

danyeo":2cd98 said:

And it's normal to get 689 views to the thread and 3 replies. But if it's a 2 Rock or Koch they get all excited over there.

I know it's in to bag on GTP, and in some ways rightly so, but I posted two clips in a thread here on Monday and it got some 80 or so views and I didn't get so much as a "dude, we're tired of hearing the Deliverance" or "start practicing" so I deleted the thread that evening.

Bob Savage":3178b said:

I know it's in to bag on GTP, and in some ways rightly so, but I posted two clips in a thread here on Monday and it got some 80 or so views and I didn't get so much as a "dude, we're tired of hearing the Deliverance" or "start practicing" so I deleted the thread that evening.

Maybe it was so good, that people were afraid to comment on it on account of it's goodness.

[]D [] []V[] []D [] []\[] '

Sounding quite sexual!

Nice tones.

awesome c-slice!

that amp sounds like a ton of fun when you play it!

your clips crush the marshall website shenanigans...you've got the right taste and attitude for playing the things that make marshalls COOL!

i wish you still had the charvel vh hummer strat and the fulltone tape delay... :cool:

Great tone and playing! I've got to try one of these...

You killed on that Purps' song...didn't know there was still any love for songs like that in these parts. Ritchie rules and you ripped it up. Made an old rocker happy to hear some Purple lurve.

Looking forward to Kill The King...doitdoit! :D

carlygtr56":8abd3 said:

LOL, like you're hurting in that dept :lol:
My shit is riddled with mistakes :doh:

My shit is riddled with mistakes... your shit is riddled with groove... There's a difference brother. :)

Back