Finished tracking the new record today....

• Thread starter Thread starter ihave27frets
  • Start date Start date
Awesome Pete! What amps and guitars did you end up using? :cool:

All rhythm tracks were done with a Cobra boosted w/ a Maxon OD-9 Pro+ and a Marshall TSL boosted w/ a tube screamer both thru a Mashall cab w/ g75s. Leads and melodys were a boosted Cobra thru greenbacks for me and a boosted Divinity thru g75s for Patrick. Guitar wise all rhythm tracks were done on a Horus custom and a Horus HGS both with PH-Rs in them. All my leads were done on the same guitars as well, Patricks leads were done w/ his M-1000 deluxe and the Horus HGS.

:|::QBB:
ihave27frets":adc3b said:
All rhythm tracks were done with a Cobra boosted w/ a Maxon OD-9 Pro+ and a Marshall TSL boosted w/ a tube screamer both thru a Mashall cab w/ g75s. Leads and melodys were a boosted Cobra thru greenbacks for me and a boosted Divinity thru g75s for Patrick. Guitar wise all rhythm tracks were done on a Horus custom and a Horus HGS both with PH-Rs in them. All my leads were done on the same guitars as well, Patricks leads were done w/ his M-1000 deluxe and the Horus HGS.

Very cool man, I can't wait to hear the album! Any idea when it will be released?

I must've missed it, where are you guys recording at and with whom?

Sounds great man, can't wait to get a hold of the new CD!

Cool stuff, Pete. Dont forget us when you are even more rich and famous! :D

:|::QBB:
nwright":19d9f said:
What setup did James Murphy use on his guest tracks?

I would assume an EMG loaded Dellinger and a Framus Cobra? Just a guess though.

Yep, a Dellinger and a Horus HGS w/ EMGs and a Cobra.

When the fucker's done and ready to be sent to the presses you better inform us, and i'll keep you in touch about the you know what

I can't wait for the new album!! You guys still using C tuning?

Back