iron maiden strat for sale....

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
Just noticed that is my old Bad Monkey pedal for sale too. :)

Very sad day, yet another IM strat goes by when I can't afford it :(

Sweet :D

IM strat sounds fucking great thru my SE..maybe not quite so playable as an Ibanez shred machine but a real nice super strat! :D

:|::QBB:
JKD":0eb94 said:
Sweet :D

IM strat sounds fucking great thru my SE..maybe not quite so playable as an Ibanez shred machine but a real nice super strat! :D

Fuck paper thin Ibanez necks! Those things make my wrist hurt after 5 minutes of playing. :thumbsdown:

I had one I sold it , it sucked the pick ups blow , its not a good strat.
Dont get me wrong it looks bad ass but if your a pro that guitar sucks , the LTD michael wilton is a much better investment ,

And I love Iron Maiden but not that strat. :thumbsdown:

:|::QBB:
foxguitar":ceefa said:
I had one I sold it , it sucked the pick ups blow , its not a good strat.
Dont get me wrong it looks bad ass but if your a pro that guitar sucks , the LTD michael wilton is a much better investment ,

And I love Iron Maiden but not that strat. :thumbsdown:

Um...the JB Jr. sounds killer in the bridge and the Hot Rails nail Dave Murray's lead tone. I guess Adrian Smith (a pro) plays sucky guitars then?

SWScan00013.jpg

SWScan00014.jpg

Im sure its not the same Id be surprised to see Maiden play a guitar that is that cheap , $799
Ok I qualify my statements It is my humble opinion that particular model IMHO sucked, I have signature ESPs JH-3 KH-2 ,Gibsons Slash zakk LP and they all kill that guitar.

But again and I reiterate this is my opinion.

EVH's guitar was maybe $200, some other dumpster diver players....

Ronnie Le Tekro
Warren DiMartini
Jimi
SRV
Young Vai

OF course when they got big the good stuff came but that was after they were famous.

Back