unnecessary gear show off

All I can say is that no one has one of these...

mygear013.jpg

Temporary Rig :) Bandmaster is sold and the 5150 will be sent out to jerryp for repairs/mods very soon. The blue voodoo cab on the left will hopefully be replaced by another marshall (I have a 1960 not pictured) or a mesa soon if I get back up to anchorage and manage to find a good deal :D Same with the crappo 412 on the right. It's actually pretty sweet for my clean tones though, so I might just redo the cosmetics.

The rack gear minus the rack is always growing and I have two more items on the way. It looks like I will also finally be getting 2 rackcases too, haha. The search for a poweramp continues :)
6.jpg

:|::QBB:
SteveVHT":e4e81 said:
No trust fund...just a nice 6 fig income with some good overtime at time and 1/2 and double time.
Unions suck ass, but the pay and benefits can't be beat for 7 hrs a day...
Steve

Plus you have a sponsorship from VHT, right?

NICE STUFF DUDE!!!!!!!!!

Which is your fav amp though? I played a UL for the first time the other day and was not into it AT ALL. But the Splawn I could see being bad ass and the Herbert as well. I didn't liek the Cobra I had as much as my Dragon. I need to try out Splawn cabs as well, I have never heard a bad word about them.

Who made your case by the way?

-Ans-

those were the days that made my whole world sick,
these amps are gone- -my bills can suck my dic..

egcavspla007.jpg

Looks like you have too much cobra in your diet. I here by order you to send me at least 1 cobra to help save your life.

guitarslingerans":db5ee said:
NICE STUFF DUDE!!!!!!!!!

Which is your fav amp though? I played a UL for the first time the other day and was not into it AT ALL. But the Splawn I could see being bad ass and the Herbert as well. I didn't liek the Cobra I had as much as my Dragon. I need to try out Splawn cabs as well, I have never heard a bad word about them.

Who made your case by the way?

-Ans-

Hey man, I think that caparison you got Is the Coolest looking guitar I've ever seen! Where can I get one like that! Is that an Angelus?
Anyways, The Cobra is still my favorite for high gain stuff. My Fender is my second favorite.

Hey bro,

Thanks man! It's the Angelus HGS Trans Black Matte. The only place I know of here in the U.S. to get them is Guitar Asylum, however, if you find a good Japanese dealer to do business with, they will be less. It's the best sounding guitar I own, hands down. You won't regret the purchase, especially since i see you have a LP, and the necks on these are similar to LP necks, just thinner.

-Ans-

guitarman967":f4708 said:

Hey man, I think that caparison you got Is the Coolest looking guitar I've ever seen! Where can I get one like that! Is that an Angelus?
Anyways, The Cobra is still my favorite for high gain stuff. My Fender is my second favorite.

Very Cool. If anyone has any Contacts that would be great. I think I need me one of those to go with my PRS.
BTW, moosetrap Cases in Northampton Massachusetts made that Case for me. It's shock mounted too. It cost me $400 with Custom Specs..

Back