What did the guy in Faith No More use on Epic?

• Thread starter Thread starter thiswaythatway
  • Start date Start date
Jim Martin was very good friends with Cliff Burton If I remember right.
And no he did not suck , FNM was a excellent band. :thumbsup:

:|::QBB:
argonaut4":d7e44 said:
I have no idea what he used on Epic. I know he used a MkIV on Angel Dust. I understand a lot of people say he isn't the greatest player, but I thought he did a great job on the albums he played on. In fact, Epic and Angel Dust are my favorites, although I did like the subsequent releases as well.

Here's another guy :confused:

guitarman967":26142 said:
How the hell can you say he sucked? Super Creative and Played for the song. That war pigs cover is dead on Iommi too.
I love it when guys say shit like this..
FNM were one of the Most influential bands of the 1990's for Rock Music
BTW, the album is called "THE REAL THING". Sounds like you havent listened to them much

I was listening to THAT song when i started this thread.

If i wanted to know what amp Eddie Van Halen used on Hot For Teacher would you tell me i don't know much about VH because the album was called 1984?

And nobody said he sucked, i take it you don't understand sarcasm? Why would i ask what amps he used if i didn't like him?

Sorry, I'm cranky today. :cry:

danyeo":e8510 said:
Yeah, sure i know that guitar player sucked :o But anyway i love that rhythm tone he has on Epic, especially Suprise You're Dead, and Zombie Eaters. I vaguely remember that he was using a JMP Marshall.

:confused:
Sorry Danny but This Band is one of my favorites of all time...I'm just a bit touchy about it I guess..Didnt sense the sacasm no.
If you look at your post it looks like you're referring to Epic as an Album..

Back