Video: filthy ass blues.

• Thread starter Thread starter Telephant
  • Start date Start date
Telephant
Telephant
Dont Feed The Pigs style. This is from the summer of '05. Enjoy.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2014012838

:|::QBB:
ratter":33c18 said:
You're my hero.

Sunface fuzz?
:lol:

That was actually the Zvex Fuzz Probe IIRC. Thats why its reeeaaal "velcro" sounding...

i traded it for a regular fuzz factory cause I never used the probe part. Its funny you bring up the Sunface. My bass player wnated to try a fuzz so I took the Hot Silicon off my board so he could use it (sounds massive with a bass eq after it boosted way up) so I ended up throwingt the Sunface back on the board. I forgot how much that fuzz rules. Soooo smooth sounding. Not a lot of gain, but perfect for running it into an already driven Marshall. :cool:

Thanks for listneing bro. :)

I posted that about 30 seconds in, then all hell broke loose and I thought 'ahhhh....zvex...' lol.

I want a seekwah bad.

Great tones!

The fuz probe is fun, but I dont use it much these days because in order to get the sound I want you have to use the built in gate. And I dont like gates...

we're pretty sloppy in that vid but fuck it. It was fun.

Saturday night and your posting here???

Whats the matter.....Jeep-a-lizer shut ya down??? :lol: :D :P

Digital Jams":a48e6 said:
Saturday night and your posting here???

Whats the matter.....Jeep-a-lizer shut ya down??? :lol: :D :P

Im just chillin before my friend comes and picks me so I can grab my gear and head down to the club. Tonight is the first Dont Feed The Pigs show since 2005. We actually broke up a few months after these vids. Different drummer though.

fuckin' myspace. shit won't download :(. I demand you upload to Youtube!

Telephant":cdeb5 said:

Im just chillin before my friend comes and picks me so I can grab my gear and head down to the club. Tonight is the first Dont Feed The Pigs show since 2005. We actually broke up a few months after these vids. Different drummer though.

Make sure you don't end up in a hot tub at 4:00am with Senor Forums cock pressing against your leg :lol: Unless of course there's females involved. ;)

MitchSchaft":1076b said:
fuckin' myspace. shit won't download :(. I demand you upload to Youtube!

I tried but youtube was fucking gimpin' on me. It kept asking me to confirm my email, and I did, multiple times. And everytime i go to "upload" it does the same shit. :doh:

:cry:
It's doing better now. I'll just set it on pause until most of it is done.

Indeed. You've never noticed my constant complaining about the lack of well made lefties? :mad: :lol:

Telephant":5d911 said:
Indeed. You've never noticed my constant complaining about the lack of well made lefties? :mad: :lol:

I'm left handed, and when I first picked up a guitar I played an acoustic upside down :eek: :D

My first guitar teacher basically nudged (forced) me to play right handed.

My brother was a left-handed drummer. His teacher had him play right-handed, too. For a year he was good at both, then he couldn't play for shit left-handed after a bit :P.

Back