spam: jackson sl2h metallic black 1100 shipped

jayherbie

jackson sl2h metallic black 1100 shipped its in like new condition, some light pick scratches, and light buckle scratches on the back, only a couple months old, manufacture date was 7/06, i bought around 1/07 new from american musical supply... il try & get some pics up soon

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

camera sucks asssss, its really in good condition tho, still has the new smell when you open the case.... also its glossy black, the pics kinda look rough but its very shiney and glossy, and the metallic flake in the black is only visible when held up to the light right, but the camera seemed to want to pic it up alot.

Seriously...I would ditch all the pictures except the last one - wide shot of the case/guitar...The first one makes the FR look like it has pitting and rust FFS..colour aberration of that shitty camera no doubt but sheez louise!

:|::QBB:
JKD":f4a21 said:
Seriously...I would ditch all the pictures except the last one - wide shot of the case...The first one makes the FR look like it has pitting and rust FFS..colour aberration of that shitty camera no doubt but sheez louise!

dumbest comment of the week :D

Yea the pics are really shitty, the fr dont have a scratch or rust on it its like new...... anywho 1100 shipped or best offer :doh:

Never use the flash when taking pictures of a guitar, it always makes it look really shitty, no matter how nice it really is. Take the guitar outside and take pictures without the flash, or just use a well lit room if you can't do that.

:|::QBB:
Megadeth7684":6a5f8 said:
Never use the flash when taking pictures of a guitar, it always makes it look really shitty, no matter how nice it really is. Take the guitar outside and take pictures without the flash, or just use a well lit room if you can't do that.

+1

Thats what i always do when i take pictures for ebay auctions, they look perfect outside in proper daylight.

Back