JVM Black Nite Deep Purple clip with the tele....

• Thread starter Thread starter Greazygeo
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
Greazygeo":0520b said:
:|::QBB:Thats weird...I've had no trouble getting any each time my order was placed. Lucky for once!

I have been waiting to try one myself since I have not hooked up with Steve yet. Every order at my GC gets delayed as well. They classify there stores as A, B, or what ever. So the A stores get what they need first and the other stores have to wait. I guess GC sends where they think they will sell the fastest first. I am still waiting to try this thing :cry:

:QBB:
Xanthomatose":0daef said:
Hah I love that song! Great playing, great tone...
Thanks!

thenine":0daef said:
freaking fantastic!
Thanks!

SgtThump":0daef said:

I too love that double-guitar sound for rhythms. I did what you suggested before... Copying and pasting to another track, but then you have to offset it just a hair to hear any difference. I don't remember how much, but it was like a few miliseconds or something.
When I tried it, it was tricky. Offset it too much and it starts sounding like a flanger. Dbl tracking is a nice sound.

strungup":0daef said:

I have been waiting to try one myself since I have not hooked up with Steve yet. Every order at my GC gets delayed as well. They classify there stores as A, B, or what ever. So the A stores get what they need first and the other stores have to wait. I guess GC sends where they think they will sell the fastest first. I am still waiting to try this thing
You'll have to let me know when you finally get hooked up with Steve. I'd like to hear what you guys think of the amp.

Damn!
What kind of p-ups are in that tele George?
They sound so full!

jonny toetags":dfd2b said:
Damn!
What kind of p-ups are in that tele George?
They sound so full!
Stock Anderson non hum cancelling singles...they are SOOOO noisy though with all that humming!!!!!

Greazygeo":940cd said:
:|::QBB:Stock Anderson non hum cancelling singles...they are SOOOO noisy though with all that humming!!!!!

Yeah...but they are :eek: when you are playing!
Good job!

Smoking playing, George! :rock:

The tone wasn't the fattest I've heard but the guitar of your choice must have something to do with it. I'm a fan of a fatter sound but still this sounded good.

Anxiously awaiting for a new Marshall preamp made w. JVM preamp specs...

-Jaakko

Greazygeo":cf67d said:
:QBB:You'll have to let me know when you finally get hooked up with Steve. I'd like to hear what you guys think of the amp.

I know Steve loves it. He sold his powerball because he wasn't interested in playing it after the JVM. He has had a powerball for over 4 years and sold everything else he tried. The version 2 he bought from you he liked even better than the original.

Damn, these clips are just WOW.

Like what people have been saying, it sounds like they took all the best things from all the Marshalls over the years.

jonny toetags":6a054 said:

Yeah...but they are :eek: when you are playing!
Good job!
For clean stuff they sound pretty good....I can't stand that humming though....that will be taken care of very soon though!

Jakem":a5024 said:
Smoking playing, George! :rock:

The tone wasn't the fattest I've heard but the guitar of your choice must have something to do with it. I'm a fan of a fatter sound but still this sounded good.

Anxiously awaiting for a new Marshall preamp made w. JVM preamp specs...

-Jaakko
Thanks! These single coils were made for twangin' But for getting around the keys they work pretty well.

strungup":12017 said:

I know Steve loves it. He sold his powerball because he wasn't interested in playing it after the JVM. He has had a powerball for over 4 years and sold everything else he tried. The version 2 he bought from you he liked even better than the original.
WOW I didnt' know he liked it that well....very cool. I hope you can try it soon.

kannibul":92108 said:
Damn, these clips are just WOW.

Like what people have been saying, it sounds like they took all the best things from all the Marshalls over the years.
Yeah Jeff, I think you'll have alot of fun with it when you get it. Lots of tones in there to play around with.

Back