Neal Schon PRS on Ebay.

• Thread starter Thread starter thiswaythatway
  • Start date Start date
thiswaythatway
thiswaythatway
And for the great low price of 12,500 you can rock out to Stone In Love all night long. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/Neal-Schon-Custom-PRS-Paul-Reed-Smith-Singlecut-Guitar_W0QQitemZ280092457788QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That thing looks badass with a Floyd. :thumbsup:

EDIT: It doesn't have enough back plates on it. :D

that's an ugly fucking cluttered mess. if it was just the Floyd, it'd be ok.

:|::QBB:
mysticaxe":ade80 said:
Those aren't mods... It came "(private) stock" like that! :eek:
Actually, it was a Private Stock PRS that went directly to Neals Goto guy, Gary Brawer in San Francisco where it got the Floyd, Roland GK3 and Fernandes Sustainer/Dimarzio Fast Track installed. Hes the guy that does EVERYTHING for Neal...

He had a custom 22 with exquisite quilt that was done up the same way( you can see it in the Journey 2001 DVD(thats a must have if youre a Neal Fan, he kills on that) and Bananas at large was asking 35k for it!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

vchizzle":2d509 said:
that's an ugly fucking cluttered mess. if it was just the Floyd, it'd be ok.

That is how Neil rolls, that is what he expects his guitar to perform with the floyd and sustainer.

Plus he nailed groupies, not his guitars :thumbsup:

STEEL KAGE":7ebc0 said:
:|::QBB: Actually, it was a Private Stock PRS that went directly to Neals Goto guy, Gary Brawer in San Francisco where it got the Floyd, Roland GK3 and Fernandes Sustainer/Dimarzio Fast Track installed. Hes the guy that does EVERYTHING for Neal...

OK, I stand corrected...

mysticaxe":f8187 said:

OK, I stand corrected...
No sweat Bro, I knew that there would be a time that being a shameless Neal Schon Fanboy would come in handy.. :o

Back