unnecessary gear show off

:|::QBB:
4nkam":fa3f3 said:
^^^ How is that Carvin poweramp?

It's really not bad at all for SS power...louder than you might think and it has a contour switch that makes it less linear sounding. I've got a DCM2000 too, that I use with my PA and it's a monster. You should hear it paired with my GNX3000 into 2 Carvin 1588's. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jdub":4f527 said:
those were the days that made my whole world sick,
these amps are gone- -my bills can suck my dic..

egcavspla007.jpg
They're all gone? Fuck, dude, I'm sorry. That does suck ass. I am envious of this collection most of all.

Took some pics this weekend, but I just bought a couple things so it's already outdated. :lol:

I need to get a different camera, or learn how to use the one I've got better. :doh:

Marshall025.jpg

Marshall004-1.jpg

Marshall015-2.jpg

SteveVHT":c9222 said:
Duolos....
Wow....Just wow....
Even I'm getting jealous..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need to be, you have a nice collection. If I posted fiddles I would be here all day. I guess I could have a worse habit other than gear whoredom....lol.

Holy crap I think between Marshall Freak and PsychoDave they most have about 30 Marshall cabs alone :eek:

Nice collection Doulos!!

Real gear whores :thumbsup:

Duolos":99a58 said:
For a 7K retainer.....lol.

How about 5 packs of Chicken Ramen, a half-smoked pack of newport lights (not even mine), $23.56 and my lifetime devotion?

Still not enough, you'd be getting scrwed with the Ramen.

ZielGuitarist":9779a said:

How about 5 packs of Chicken Ramen, a half-smoked pack of newport lights (not even mine), $23.56 and my lifetime devotion?

Still not enough.

Why are you trying to punk me on the ramen man...I need a 12 pack at least, oriental too...lol.

Digital Jams":e13e1 said:
Holy crap I think between Marshall Freak and PsychoDave they most have about 30 Marshall cabs alone :eek:

Nice collection Doulos!!

Real gear whores :thumbsup:

Thanks, I got 9 more cabs coming plus my Mako heads :thumbsup:

Back