G Major questions.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jordon
  • Start date Start date
Jordon
Jordon
I seem to remember reading somewhere about what one could do so that the dials on the G Major are more accurate. Right now, mine jump around and it makes programming a pain in the ass. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

:|::QBB:
ZielGuitarist":2181c said:
I seem to remember reading somewhere about what one could do so that the dials on the G Major are more accurate. Right now, mine jump around and it makes programming a pain in the ass. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Yes I also remember that, it is basically cleaning the encoder wheel contact points I think. For that you need to disassemble the unit. There are some pictures of the internals of G-Major in G-Major yahoo group.
But if you just want to program your patches, now you can forget about G-Major knobs altogether. Just down load GLydian software and you can do all the editing thru your computer using GLydian.

Thanks,
GLydian

I just need the knobs for on-the-fly programming. The finicky knobs make this almost impossible.

:|::QBB:
ZielGuitarist":73a87 said:
I just need the knobs for on-the-fly programming. The finicky knobs make this almost impossible.
Only when you don't have computer near you.
Otherwise you can select the button called "Communicate with G-Major in real time" in GLydian and you are editing effects on-the-fly.

Back