Cerberus Guitar Co. Update & Pics

looks nice man...not a big fan of the headstock, but it's not bad

really not big on the 25.5 scale either...any chance you could pm me a price tho?

I was wondering if you could PM me a general price range. like say 300-800... or 1000-1500. I see guitars go from 100, 3 million on the bay, so I am sjut curious what range these are going to be in. Fender prices? Gibson? LTD?

i would prefer a reversed headstock of a more pointy kind, but i can live with this one too. everything else is top imo.

waiting for prices and for june. i'd really want one of these.

forgot to ask: do you plan maple fretboards too?

:|::QBB:
stanbog":98a16 said:
i would prefer a reversed headstock of a more pointy kind, but i can live with this one too. everything else is top imo.

waiting for prices and for june. i'd really want one of these.

forgot to ask: do you plan maple fretboards too?

Prices will be made public soon. Maple fretboards are planned, but won't be available in june (as of now).

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Maybe I will have a poll with different headstocks... :confused:

Megadeth7684":2a5f7 said:
I really like everything about that guitar except the headstock. What other ideas were you thinking for the headstock?

shoepic.gif

LordOVchaoS":2f142 said:

you do realize another company beat him to that design right?

yeah, I'd say make a poll. I can tear up some MS paint headstocks for you if you want hahaha. The 3 per side headstock you were talking about sounds nice, but I personally like all my tuners in line.

Man, the guitar looks sweet, but the headstock looks bad, IMO.

How big is the body? Looks like it's around between a Carvin and ESP Horizon in size.

Also, any plans for solid color finishes? Burst and see- through finishes with veneer tops are just waaaaay overdone these days by the big Korean manufacturers (i.e. LTD and Schecter).

Cool guitar! Something about it looks "cheap" to me, maybe its the bound neck but no binding on the headstock, or the "burst finish. But hey, im weird. I would work on the headstock like everyone else has said too.

Back