Cerberus Guitar Co. Update & Pics

:|::QBB:
flying_high":7f1b2 said:

What does everyone else think about this. I can shave quite a bit off the price without the compound radius.

i could go either way...as long as the board is pretty flat id be happy :thumbsup:

now about that nut width?...LOL

and im not much for binding either, i could take it or leave it.

flying_high":bacd3 said:

What does everyone else think about this. I can shave quite a bit off the price without the compound radius.

I can't believe nobody has spoken about fret boards other than the wood.

YOu are going to have to go by what people are playing.....jacksons or Ibanez to get that answer. I would not go by a forum alone, you have to go by sales and by guys that know guitars very well.

Digital Jams":4cadc said:

I can't believe nobody has spoken about fret boards other than the wood.

YOu are going to have to go by what people are playing.....jacksons or Ibanez to get that answer. I would not go by a forum alone, you have to go by sales and by guys that know guitars very well.

My sources of feedback are very diverse, although the whole operation is going to be limited in size and if you guys plan on buying some gee-tars, I'd rather you guys be happy than a bunch of other customers I have no personal connection to. Remember I'm not doing this for a living, I'm doing it for fun.

The figured top is sweet, but the way its bursted hides just how thick the cap actually is.
binding on the neck and fret dress all look first rate from the photo's.
A Wilkenson trem and sperzles would do fine on that guitar, and would be a good way to controll cost (prefer it actually to a locking system myself, have both)
what kind of price range are you talking about on that. comparing it to a brian moore, I would say in the 12 to 14 range? or would the neck thru make it a bit higher?

I think it looks badass as hell! Only thing is I don't like the knobs that close, but it's about damn time the PU switch is set at a more accessible place. Definately would agree ebony board would look better, as well as inlays besides dots. I'd be fine with OFR, but would prefer a Tune-O. The binding on the neck and not the headstock does make it look a little cheap. The headstock overall doesn't bother me much, but something different would look much cooler I'm sure.

Tnjpekar":b8693 said:
The figured top is sweet, but the way its bursted hides just how thick the cap actually is.
binding on the neck and fret dress all look first rate from the photo's.
A Wilkenson trem and sperzles would do fine on that guitar, and would be a good way to controll cost (prefer it actually to a locking system myself, have both)
what kind of price range are you talking about on that. comparing it to a brian moore, I would say in the 12 to 14 range? or would the neck thru make it a bit higher?

Trying to keep it generously under a grand, a trem system would tack on another hundred or so.

for under a grand?
compare it for me in play and feel
are we talking rg series,
vigier
brian moore
fender
caparison
me likey the compound rad neck, but you set it for a straight 14 and throw in sperzles and a wilkinson and i am done, just let me know if I can get a honey finish
shit, put up a few pics of that bad boy in my comments on my myspace page if you like, cant wait to try one out

Back