To all the Marshall fanboys...

argonaut4

Hi, I like 'em, too! :rock: :D

I usually don't say much about my comings and goings with gear, but I just acquired another Marshall last week and it ROCKS! Of all the amps I've owned throughout the years, I've never been as happy or inspired than with my current ensemble.

SLP.jpg

IF YOU SCORED ANOTHER CAMERON I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT :gethim:

IS that the low gain Jose I saw around somewhere?!?!?!?!?

:|::QBB:
argonaut4":3a59d said:
Hi, I like 'em, too! :rock: :D

I usually don't say much about my comings and goings with gear, but I just acquired another Marshall last week and it ROCKS! Of all the amps I've owned throughout the years, I've never been as happy or inspired than with my current ensemble.

SLP.jpg

Eh, those things are obsolete!

(JK)

Digital Jams":82dab said:

I'll punch him in the throat for you this weekend. :gethim:

Digital Jams":007d2 said:

:P

No, you're thinking of the amp Wallis was selling. This is a different one.

Here's another pic:

SLP3.jpg

I love Mark's idea of tone. His handywork fits my playing style like a glove. It's everything I've been searching for.

i'll be in g.b. tuesday for bmg. i should have enough time off to drive up and punch him in the throat too.

1big1":44c5e said:
i'll be in g.b. tuesday for bmg. i should have enough time off to drive up and punch him in the throat too.
Give me a call if you want when you're in town!

J.B.":33774 said:
:|::QBB:Give me a call if you want when you're in town! 920-468-9473

i'll do that if i have enough time off. i should have because i'm a fork lift operator that day. they usually don't keep us on all day. it's a 9 am in and 9:30 pm out. i hope they keep me on long enough to send me to catering for lunch. :D i just hope the rider doesn't include "and a local specialty". that usually winds up being brats floating in bath of greasy water, and somewhat rubbery looking hamburgers.. also floating in a sea of greasy water. :thumbsdown:
i've got to stop at madhouse too while i'm in town. jim has a couple of ev sro's hanging on a rack. hopefully they're 8 ohm. i have a need for ONE of them to put in a home brew 1x12 cab.
are you going to be around all day or do you have to work?

Back