SPAM - Jackson Soloist SL2H-MAH

grimmchaos

Jackson Soloist SL2H-MAH

Trans-black, pickups changed to an EMG85 in the bridge, and an EMG89 in the neck. I purchased this new from Matts Music back in December of 2005, and its only been played maybe 30 hours in the time I've owned it. Its a sweet playing guitar, its just I keep gravitating towards my Les Pauls. This is the mahogany version. I have the hangtags as well. Both Dunlop Straplocks and a Tremel-no are installed and will be included. This guitar is in excellent condition, and has never left my apartment. The case was slightly damaged when it was shipped from Matt, but is still structurally sound. If you want, for $50 extra I can buy another case for it to be shipped in. Fretwork is great, no cracks in the ebony board, lots of color in the inlays. No chips anywhere on the body, not even the headstock. $1300 + shipping in the Continental US, Paypal add 3%.

Pics at - Click me!

Edit: I'm a tard - screwed up the post title.

i hate floyds dude. to me they are nothing but a pain in the ass. to adjust, to re-string, to deal with in general. had 3 or 4 of em. real ones too. just cant stand em.

:|::QBB:
BURNTHISCORPSE":063ae said:
i hate floyds dude. to me they are nothing but a pain in the ass. to adjust, to re-string, to deal with in general. had 3 or 4 of em. real ones too. just cant stand em.

:no: :aww: :no:

I love Floyd's. :cool:

:|::QBB:
BURNTHISCORPSE":d7f09 said:

I'm starting to lean this way. You can do some cool stuff with floyds (though its not really my style), and once setup they have good tuning stability. Overall, a bit too much hassle for me though I think.

if i were at the level where i had a tech just for me all the time and i never had to touch my guitars except for playing....then i would probably have a few floyds. :yes:

Back