The VHT 50CL is going bye-bye, Edit:NOT

Bro you gotta work with what works for you. Personally I liked the tone you got with the VHT and Mk IV and Budda better... :gethim: but hearing it in person might change my mind.

Even though I think that amp fits you like a glove you stated something more important.......use what works and just play :thumbsup:

:|::QBB:
Lance-a-not":ef4a2 said:
yep, I know I just got it and I actually REALLY like it...
But, the Egnater voicing is just me. I don't want to experiment anymore, I just want to play.

Am I crazy :) , probably :D

The guy I got it from has dibs, but it may come up for sale here soon.

Yep, I'm crazy

Dang it man, I really liked your riffing through the VHT. But, the TOL's are cool too (assuming that's what you have).

i really really hope bruce gets my amp roaring soon!!!!!

last week he said he'd be looking at it this week....i want my eggie BACK!

oh yeah,

GAINFREAK OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(cept i owe you a kick in the neck for not posting your JVM clips....)

:gethim: :lol:

:|::QBB:
mentoneman":a94fa said:
i really really hope bruce gets my amp roaring soon!!!!!

last week he said he'd be looking at it this week....i want my eggie BACK!

oh yeah,

GAINFREAK OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(cept i owe you a kick in the neck for not posting your JVM clips....)

:gethim: :lol:

Sup Brother!!

I must insist that You own! I will gratefully accept a sweep kick in the neck!! :D

That is one thing VHT's do better than almost anything, TRACK. They are so easy to record it's almost silly. I rememebr when i first got my D120, we just kinda threw a 57 up and recorded our practice that night, and just from that, there was a great gutiar tone coming from it. I'm so damn pumped up to hear the Sig_Xs, it's not even funny. :doh:

They need to hurry up! :gethim:

-Ans-

Yep. One of the best sounds we ever had was the show I played my D120 at. ONLY reason I got rid of that amp is because I needed more vesatility, and I wanted a LITTLE more top end sizzle/bite. The Sig_X should have those things fixed, from what I hear/understand, so I am COMPLETELY pumped. :hurray:

As I said..........VHT needs to hurry up and get them out. I think my dealer in H-Town is supposed to be one of the first getting them.....and I will definately be one of the first people at that store getting my krusty little sausages on it. :D

-Ans-

I have owned more amps than any sane person would and when it comes to cutting through the mix, VHT's are the best I have ever played. THey don't really dominate the mix like some amps, they just sit right where they should and sound so clear and just plain awsome!

Back