:|::QBB:
SQUAREHEAD":8a904 said:

Ya... What a terrible "endorsement" video for Fender to have
out there!! How to lose customers quick! That thing sounds just
horrible. I was thinking the whole time how he must have felt
playing up there. He must have thought "what a pos amp!"... lol

kw

Horrible thing is, knowing Yngwie he'll have come from that, looked at the footage and beaten himself up thinking "argh, shit tone, shit playing" etc etc.

Wasn't his fault! :P

yngzaklynch":4d4a7 said:
Bro it ain't the amp. I played a Super Sonic the other week. It was actually pretty nice.

+1

Seen guys play them live, with above average tone at the very least, something else is going on there, the Super Sonic is a very good amp.

:dunno:

yngzaklynch":8965b said:
Bro it ain't the amp. I played a Super Sonic the other week. It was actually pretty nice.

I liked the clean on them but didn't get on with the dirty channel

How many of you played a Strat through the Supersonic? I'm willing to bet that everyone who said the Supersonic sounded great when they played it was using a Les Paul or other humbucker loaded guitar.

I thought the Supersonic was ok, but i used a PRS when i tried it. The Supersonic sounds like it hates those single coils for high gain.

Digital Jams":7311c said:

Bro....if the amp aint 25+ years old you hate it :lol:

BUWAHAHA. If it's not a beat up Marshall with beer stains and cigarette burns all over it he ain't down with it. :D

I remember after a day hanging at Ralphs he said he had Boogie GAS. ;)

Gainfreak":6930a said:

Yes but tone is in the fingers so he should have been able to make that amp sound just like a Marshall :hys:

Prime example of what I have been saying for years... The gear you use does matter :D

I remember a funny sig that someone had.

If tone really is ALL in the fingers then sell all your amps, get off the gear forums, and just plug your guitar straight into your stereo at home, and direct in the PA at gigs. :D

danyeo":b55c8 said:

BUWAHAHA. If it's not a beat up Marshall with beer stains and cigarette burns all over it he ain't down with it. :D

I remember after a day hanging at Ralphs he said he had Boogie GAS. ;)

Hey I aint frontin', Ralph's Mark IV with a boost sounds glorious. :yes:

danyeo":dae5b said:
How many of you played a Strat through the Supersonic? I'm willing to bet that everyone who said the Supersonic sounded great when they played it was using a Les Paul or other humbucker loaded guitar.

I thought the Supersonic was ok, but i used a PRS when i tried it. The Supersonic sounds like it hates those single coils for high gain.

A Jackson Kelly :D

Back