And Justice for Powerball...with some DFHS Test

It keeps telling me there is an error in loading the file.

BTW, which pitch shifter are you using for the bass?

:|::QBB:
gibson5413":d1223 said:
It keeps telling me there is an error in loading the file.

BTW, which pitch shifter are you using for the bass?

I just clicked again and it's working.

I record the guitar in E....then apply Pro tools inbuilt pitch shifter to the audio track :lol: :doh:

Fuck yea!!! Killer! :thumbsup: Heavy duty. The first Powerball clip I have heard that does not have the typical Powerball tone. Oh, and a tasty wench...who's she? :eek:

simbasa":7034d said:
Fuck yea!!! Killer! :thumbsup: Heavy duty. The first Powerball clip I have heard that does not have the typical Powerball tone. Oh, and a tasty wench...who's she? :eek:

I'm not sure who the whore is. Glad you liked.

That sounds mean and pissed off....a great take on it...and, as you say, not a typical Powerball sounding clip.

metalpoida":05e15 said:

I just clicked again and it's working.

I record the guitar in E....then apply Pro tools inbuilt pitch shifter to the audio track :lol: :doh:

Do you record the pitch shift track with some gain or is it a clean guitar tone.

gibson5413":6a787 said:

Do you record the pitch shift track with some gain or is it a clean guitar tone.

Nah Gibbo all I did was plug my guitar direct into the Mbox. Pittch Shifted the guitar then ran it thru amplitube and use one of the bass settings. :gethim:

very nice. killer song too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
i loved my powerball. :( :( :( makes me want another one.

i always found that amp sounded way better when i was tuned in standard Eb, then when i was in drop B. cant believe i traded it for a cobra :doh:

metalpoida":109c6 said:
I used the Midi from GP5 to trigger DFHS. :lol:

I think it was the Sonar Kit. All the velocities are the same so when you tweak them it will sound alot more "real"[/url]

How do you do this?

Inearthed":91a31 said:

How do you do this?

Ok. I open up the AJFA Guitar Pro Tab.

Export as Midi.

Import Into Cubase. Open up DFHS as a VST Instrument in Cubase.

Set the output of the Midi Drum track to run through DFHS and viola out comes the sound :lol:. These programs are all paid for so I dont know where you'd download them from. DFHS is 30+ gig :P

metalpoida":52b91 said:

Ok. I open up the AJFA Guitar Pro Tab.

Export as Midi.

Import Into Cubase. Open up DFHS as a VST Instrument in Cubase.

Set the output of the Midi Drum track to run through DFHS and viola out comes the sound :lol:. These programs are all paid for so I dont know where you'd download them from. DFHS is 30+ gig :P

I didn't realize you could do that with midi / DFHS... I asked that question once before and someone pretty much said "naaah can't do that" looks like I'll have something to tinker around with once I finally get around to getting my soundcard installed.

Back