Schon laying the wood to Slash..........

:|::QBB:
Craggin":17670 said:
I find it interesting that we consistently try to turn music into a competitive sport.

I prefer musicians who play what's appropriate for the application. In some cases, it's a bajillion notes per second...in others, it's not. My point is that this is just my opinion...and it's subjective...just like taste.

I agree completely with what you're saying...but, I think for the most part (in this thread anyway), most of the 'pwn3d' talk is good ole fashioned ribbing. I think most of us keep it in that context. And the people who get upset....well, they usually get upset no matter what the topic.

Yeah. you'd be surprised on some forums though. I had some guy actually very seriously say that all classic rock(led zep, hendrix, floyd) was shit that he used to listen to in his teens and had since outgrown it. I replied that I used to eat Jello Pudding Pops when I was a kid and that I still found them quite delicious :D That music, like food was absolutely subjective.

He actually told me that a matured taste bud would find pudding pops disgusting when compared to more grown up food. At which point I told him to stick a box of pudding pops in his ass.

The guy was dead serious.

P.S. Im not implying that anyone here is at that level.

P.S.S. All shredders need to die from brutal anal violation

slash was boring, neal was out of control, somewhere inbetween is where i'd like to land, i didn't like either one of them.

EDIT: i actually think a good number of people on this board could've pulled off a much more tasteful lick than those two...

:|::QBB:
Digital Jams":f0c8e said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99drc1eXJRE

I never liked Slash but man did Schon lay the smack down on mister hang my guitar on the floor :lol: :lol:

Slash needs to go crawl back into the garbage can he came out of. He's got no business [literally] on that stage.

Back