New Roccaforte JENELLE 80/100 looks pretty cool

MrDan666

It does look pretty awesome Carl!

What was the Denelle-45 similar to? (tonewise) Doug's work is always top notch, i still would love to own a HG100 someday!

:|::QBB:
Digital Jams":119ae said:
Man that amp is going to be a beast and 100 watts from Doug is stupid loud.

The Jenelle actually has a better master on both channels,
you can turn them up further without the amp screaming
at you. Makes the amp seem more tame, but it does
have 100 Rocca watts if you need it.
Doug
PS,
sorry for being so late guys,
I finally got off my ass and came back.

carlygtr56":d6d73 said:
The Jenelle 80/100 consists of both the HG100, and Custom 80 preamps. Footswitchable (fsw included), manual channel switch, interupt effect loop, 100/50 watt power modes, adjustable Direct Input.100watt , 4 EL34, 5 ECC83.

About 2 years ago, this time of year, Doug sent me his Denelle-45....What a ripping amp. It was NMV and insanely loud.

wish he'd send me this new one :)

Its possible as soon as I have an extra one sitting here, I'll let you know as soon as I do. Doug

Damn Carl, you been through alot of amps. I saw a Rocca 30 in San Jose previously owned by The Steve Miller Band. I asked the guy if it was really 30 watts and he said it can't be because it was one of the the loudest amps he had ever heard. :lol: :thumbsup:

simbasa":67c03 said:
Damn Carl, you been through alot of amps. I saw a Rocca 30 in San Jose previously owned by The Steve Miller Band. I asked the guy if it was really 30 watts and he said it can't be because it was one of the the loudest amps he had ever heard. :lol: :thumbsup:

Everyones perception of loud is different.
The Custom 30 produces less db's than a 50watt JMP.

carlygtr56":10986 said:

I didn't own the Denelle 45-R.
Doug sent it across the country to let me check it out! How cool is that? :thumbsup:
The amp was built like a TANK. It was loud and about 100X more agressive than the Germino Monterey-100 I had at the time.
The Denelle was NMV and brutal!!

This new amp of Doug's looks to be even cooler. Two channels, a master to keep it under control, etc.
No surprise..you're a great player who does justice to any amp. Doug's a cool guy though, just for putting up with those dweebs on HC... let alone lending an amp out. I have heard nothing but pure tones on those Rocca clips. Should have tried that Custom 30 out but it's gone now. :doh:

SQUAREHEAD":b482d said:

How does this type work with rack effects, Doug?
Is it line level?

Keith

It will drive line level. As far as working with rack units,
just like everything else, you just don't know how things
will work until you try them. I have a customer who is running
a boost pedal in the loop. I haven't heard it, but he says its amazing.
Doug

How does it compare to a "tube buffered" loop, Doug?
What's the difference?
I have a few amps like the Pearce G2R that have awesome loops, very transparent, yet have no tubes.

Keith

SQUAREHEAD":f9dd2 said:
How does it compare to a "tube buffered" loop, Doug?
What's the difference?
I have a few amps like the Pearce G2R that have awesome loops, very transparent, yet have no tubes.

Keith

To say your Pearce G2R has a transparant loop you would have to hear the amp without it.
My circuit has no active circuitry, its like the loop doesn't even exist when not engaged. Buffered loops do effect tone, you signal is going through the circuit getting colored along the way.
Doug

Back