ENGL Crackwhore on eBay

Haha, yeah I was going to Ebay it, but I figured I would see if he was interested first, and he was. :thumbsup:

It shipped out yesterday, so he should have it by the end of the week. I'm betting he loves it. :cool:

was like "Shit of get off the pot, bro!"

Those words never exited your mouth, asshat. :gethim:

I hope I love it.....otherwise I'm gonna be having to sell it and get a Savage 120 again. I hate selling and buying honestly....I wish I just had enough cash to just buy.....and buy...and buy. Even if I didn't like something, I'd keep it so if anyone ever said" I think you're on crack for not liking that", I could just pull it out and show them quite clearly WHY it sucks/sucked. HAHA. :lol:

-Ans-

:|::QBB:
Megadeth7684":439e8 said:
I just sold my Blackmore for $1350 shipped. :(

HA, SEE!! That's only $49.00 less than I'm asking and it was to someone he knows (internet wise anyway). Plus mine's been modded..............sort of. ;)

shredi knight":fac74 said:

HA, SEE!! That's only $49.00 less than I'm asking and it was to someone he knows (internet wise anyway). Plus mine's been modded..............sort of. ;)

Haha, I think $1400 shipped is a fair price if it's mint. They're very hard to find used, and they hold their value really well.

shredi knight":38e78 said:

hahha..you haven't been round here long enough if you think MegaMark's prices are fair .. how much you make on it Mark? :D

guitarslingerans":03147 said:
Where's the bias pot and points in a Blackmore?

-Ans-
The bias pot is on the main board. It is kinda buried but when you open it up just take a close look and you will find it. There are no test points, you will need a bias probe or DVM to read the voltages.

JKD":2e1b1 said:

hahha..you haven't been round here long enough if you think MegaMark's prices are fair .. how much you make on it Mark? :D

I bought it for $1400 with the Z5, and then sold the Z5 for $150 because I didn't need it. So after shipping I made about $50, nothing major. I wasn't trying to make money on the Blackmore, I just wanted to sell it for what it's worth.

killertone":87749 said:
The bias pot is on the main board. It is kinda buried but when you open it up just take a close look and you will find it. There are no test points, you will need a bias probe or DVM to read the voltages.

So Digital Multimeter won't work? :(

-Ans-

Meh...ENGLs need to be more popular in the States...looks like a bad week to sell one though....17 watchers on my SE auction but not a bid yet :-(

JKD":31123 said:
Meh...ENGLs need to be more popular in the States...looks like a bad week to sell one though....17 watchers on my SE auction but not a bid yet :-(

fwiw, 3 people have called me on the truck I'm trying to sell to buy that amp from you but no cash in hand yet. :cry:

I almost bid on that amp because I'm having severe gear withdrawals. I've been ampless for a month now. I know I should find something cheaper.

Back