OT: Oh Oh Zepmans Russian Poontang tour starts HERE in the US WTF???

zepman

Damn, If you guys read my rant about me being tired of dating spoiled ass and boring American women(they arent all bad, just all the ones I know :lol: ) then you will remember that I was/am planning a trip to Russia later this year to meet/sexually assault some of the women I have met online over the last several years. :thumbsup:

This morning I get a letter from Maria in the Ukraine saying she has a friend in the VISA dept and she is paying her own way and coming out here like in two weeks!!!!!!!! :doh: Shit I am NOT ready to start the Russian Poontang tour and I DID NOT want the first leg to be in my fuckin house. My kids are gonna shit bricks when I tell them(I think)This is going to take some thinking/planning to make sure things are right with them.

So you understand why I would even consider allowing her to stay with me is first off, she is really sweet, small town chick who would rather have a backrub then a diamond ring(My kind of girl)and she is too damn hot for my ass BUT she wants Zep, she gets Zep( I am an equal opportunity pervert)Here is a pic of her on the left and her younger sister who is SMOKIN hot too
meandsister.jpg

Now dont worry that the zepster is gonna get his little feelings hurt because the ONLY thing harder then my dick is my heart :D AND there are MANY more where she came from :D

So if you see this
beach.jpg.w300h217.jpg
running around the SoCal beaches. It IS the opening number from the Zepman Russian Poontang Tour BUT it just happens to be in an American Venue :confused:

I doubt I will find myself bored very often with Maria :P :P :D

Anyone want to babysit her little sister???? :D Carry on ..........John

When I was in the Navy floating about for 6 months I sent out every free catalog listing I could find just so I was receiving something in the mail and one of the cats was for russian women looking for marriage.

Holy crap it was 100s of pages of smoking hot leg that was just begging to come to the US :D You would pick the women that you wanted to meet and they put you up in a fine hotel to sample the wears, everything included :eek:

Man with the cold war over if you have bucks you could have a blast in russia, high on my list is to fly a Mig -29 :cool:

:|::QBB:
MitchSchaft":d36b3 said:
Don't these chics just want a way to come to the US? How much money have they asked from you?
:loco:

+1

Be careful dealing with these chicks. They're looking for anyway (marriage, pregnancy, sugar daddy) to stay in the US

MitchSchaft":76857 said:
Don't these chics just want a way to come to the US? How much money have they asked from you?
:loco:

Dude, I dont give a shit what she wants. I aint getting married again and she is paying her own way over here, she is asking for nothing but my attention and SHE HAS IT :thumbsup:

Whats the worst case scenerio? After a couple of weeks of my shit she decides she doesnt like me. Boo -hoo.. Off she goes :D

Even If we fell in love(something I am not capable of :D ) she has to go back home after the Visa expires and if I like her I will swing through the Ukraine during the poontang tour and hit it again :D

She knows me enough to know what she is in for, trust me. If She thinks she can break me, I cant wait for her to try.....John :lol:

These are the kind of illegal aliens that I'm ok with. Way to go Zep!! Oh and btw, it's not "the Ukraine" it's just "Ukraine" - I heard some of them get pissed about that.

More pics dude!
:D

AmpliFIRE":6e8cc said:

+1

Be careful dealing with these chicks. They're looking for anyway (marriage, pregnancy, sugar daddy) to stay in the US

Damn, Im scared :cry: NOT. You guys need to live on the edge a little :thumbsup: Strange stuff= good :thumbsup:
You dont think there are American chicks scamming dudes everyday. LOL
Dude I have been out with women as young as 19 recently, they ALL want something.There is only one thing they will get from me and it wont buy grocieries :bump:

zepman":4e359 said:

Fuck you Tommy I am in great shape for a 100 year old dude :D

thanks for the offer John, but:
a. I have seen you in the morning :stumped:
and
b. I have a headache :doh2:

tbh, there just aint enought booze in the bar bro :drink: :laugh:

Oblivion DC":4dc5c said:
These are the kind of illegal aliens that I'm ok with. Way to go Zep!! Oh and btw, it's not "the Ukraine" it's just "Ukraine" - I heard some of them get pissed about that.

More pics dude!

These girls are looking for the same things we want, a better life and to be treated with respect. Something that is rare in their homeland....................

Maria:
tootired.jpg.w300h194.jpg

dneprriver.jpg

Attachments

• dneprriver.jpg
    dneprriver.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,375
  • sky.jpg
    sky.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,370
MitchSchaft":2355c said:
1071181553_m.jpg

Dude you had better get a little more manhood before you talk shit to this old fucker :D I will come to you if I need advice on what is the best new toy on the market :D Junior

Digital Jams":899d0 said:
When I was in the Navy floating about for 6 months I sent out every free catalog listing I could find just so I was receiving something in the mail and one of the cats was for russian women looking for marriage.

Holy crap it was 100s of pages of smoking hot leg that was just begging to come to the US :D You would pick the women that you wanted to meet and they put you up in a fine hotel to sample the wears, everything included :eek:

Man with the cold war over if you have bucks you could have a blast in russia, high on my list is to fly a Mig -29 :cool:

Scotty, I have at least 5 BUCKS lets go man. I will trade snake oil strings for poon :D How about getting you laid IN a MIG at 40,000 feet :thumbsup:

BWhahahahahahaha!!!!!

I was in Isreal in 94 and there were 100s of Russian women running around there, can't remember the reason but DAMN are they freaking hot :eek: Lets just say that this sailor boy damned the torpedos that night :cool:

I would be doing the same thing, nothing wrong with pre-arranging some native tour guides :thumbsup:

Back