Orange Tiny Terror Gutshots!

Chud

Opened up the Tiny Terror to retube it today. Bought some GT 12AX7s and EL84s. Interestingly enough. When I openned it up, I found the Tiny Terror came (from factory) with JJ tubes. I was expecting something a little less in quality then this to be honest, but meh. I have JJ 6L6's in my Powerball which I really like so I'll have to test out these GT's to see which I prefer.

Whilst I retubed, I thought "meh, what the hey, I'll look at the insides"

So, here's a couple of pictures.

Non Flash:

TTinsidenonflash.jpg

Flash:

TTinsidesflash.jpg

And one of the JJ tubes. Kinda pointless me taking a picture since it's not focused, but I thought I would anyway

TTJJtube.jpg

I think it's worth mentionning that the bit you have to unscrew to get towards the guts is on the bottom. And that my hand is obscuring the power transformer in the pre-amp tube picture :P

On another note, any techy-heads out there reckon it'd be possible to mod in an effects loop? :D

The amps looks very neatly designed.
I know If I try one, I'll buy it like I did with the Bivalve/Univalve.

:|::QBB:
Chud":38a0d said:
On another note, any techy-heads out there reckon it'd be possible to mod in an effects loop? :D

Sure, if you want to start hacking traces and drilling holes in the chassis. I'd recommend against it though.

JamesPeters":0bb8c said:

Sure, if you want to start hacking traces and drilling holes in the chassis. I'd recommend against it though.

Yeah that's the one thing that puts me off, but I can't see myself selling it...

Back