OT: Oh Oh Zepmans Russian Poontang tour starts HERE in the US WTF???

:|::QBB:
zepman":7b65a said:
1071181553_m.jpg
:D

Dude you had better get a little more manhood before you talk shit to this old fucker :D I will come to you if I need advice on what is the best new toy on the market :D Junior

Low blow

Have fun dude, but just be careful.....I've seen too many 60 minutes, and 20/20 specials on crazy Russian broads to ever have the nuts to bring them into my house. :no:

Quick story, after a show one night, this Russian chic was there with her dude to see the show, afterwards she offers to take my other guitar player in the bathroom and blow him, and her dude was cool with it...he just kinda shrugged his shoulders. He turned it down...cause any chic that is gonna randomly blow you in a sleazy club is going to have something she is carrying with her..and I'm not talking about a purse.

She came to a nother show or two..then we didn't see her...

Two months later.....she died from a brain aneurysm in the bathtub. I am totally serious.

-Ans-

Bro, Russian women are snakes( not all, just the ones that advertise in those catalogs) trust me on this one.

I dont care what you think you know, nothing good can come of this. Youve been warned....

STEEL KAGE":1b910 said:
Bro, Russian women are snakes( not all, just the ones that advertise in those catalogs) trust me on this one.

I dont care what you think you know, nothing good can come of this. Youve been warned....

Dude, I have never even seen a catolog-o-chicks.I met her( and several others) the same way I met you, in a forum :D You came to casa Nastasi and the sky didnt fall and you CAN kick my ass, she is gonna need more then that poon to take my old ass down................
I met you, Ralphie, Tom, Zach and a bout 75 others through the internet and survived. Dont worry about me bro,I am on top of this sucker bigtime...........AND dont think I am stopping with Russia, there are other countrys little Elvis wants to explore before he wilts like a willow :D GAMES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 on the being careful part. You may have to create a new forum on rig-talk to share all the stories!! I wanna hear them!!

Telephant":a18b1 said:
John Im flying out there cause I think you may need some help with this broad!!! :doh2:

Hey bro, you have the right spirit. I had no idea so many of these guys were so damn cynical. Catolog WTF is Kage talking about????? I had to work my best spew to earn this chicks trust (3 months of being a sweet guy, damn near killed me) :cool: I know who to call if I run into any organs I havent seen before. Keep your phone close my friend Later .................John

I'm with Kage on this...watch yourself...and definitely don't leave her alone in your house to snoop and take stuff.
If she's a scammer have a backup plan is all I'm saying. ;)

zepman":c7695 said:

Dude, I have never even seen a catolog-o-chicks.I met her( and several others) the same way I met you, in a forum :D You came to casa Nastasi and the sky didnt fall and you CAN kick my ass, she is gonna need more then that poon to take my old ass down................
I met you, Ralphie, Tom, Zach and a bout 75 others through the internet and survived. Dont worry about me bro,I am on top of this sucker bigtime...........AND dont think I am stopping with Russia, there are other countrys little Elvis wants to explore before he wilts like a willow :D GAMES ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Internet, catalog , same thing different delivery system....

Besides meeting guitar players on the internet is assloads different than meeting Russian chicks who will distribute their meatsleeves wholesale for the opportunity of leaving Friggin Russia, its sucks over there!!!!

Gitfiddler":e6407 said:
+1 on the being careful part. You may have to create a new forum on rig-talk to share all the stories!! I wanna hear them!!

Thanks guy trust me I am WIDE awake as I am with all of the strange women that I have been around throughout my life. I shared this because I find it funny, I didnt mean to worry the Grandfolks ;) Rock on......

STEEL KAGE":c0def said:
:|::QBB: Internet, catalog , same thing different delivery system....

Besides meeting guitar players on the internet is assloads different than meeting Russian chicks who will distribute their meatsleeves wholesale for the opportunity of leaving Friggin Russia, its sucks over there!!!!

Dude is sucks over here LOL

The Big Snit":80a28 said:
I'm with Kage on this...watch yourself...and definitely don't leave her alone in your house to snoop and take stuff.
If she's a scammer have a backup plan is all I'm saying. ;)

ABSOLUTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks :thumbsup:

Be careful John, afriend of my wifes hooked up online with this dude from Alaska, the whole time he had been sending pictures of his brother, and when he got here he was well over 400 lbs....a deadbeat, knocked her up, got strung out on Heroin, she finally had to ship him to Oregon to his Mom and Dad.....

Good Luck, if thats really her.....WOW!!!! thats a ride I'd like to take.

Back