OT: Oh Oh Zepmans Russian Poontang tour starts HERE in the US WTF???

Yo Johnny,

I hear you on the Russian chicks. There is a hot one with absolutely perfect tits and a beautiful face at the Indian place where I eat lunch. And I know she likes the Polish sausage. If I were single, I'd show her was Glugma was all about.

:|::QBB:
defpearlpilot":1ceb9 said:
Yo Johnny,

I hear you on the Russian chicks. There is a hot one with absolutely perfect tits and a beautiful face at the Indian place where I eat lunch. And I know she likes the Polish sausage. If I were straight, I'd show her was Glugma was all about.

Fixed :P

dude if you think American women are bad you never met a Russian girl. Trust me, my people's women are the worst.

ampjunkie":0ad35 said:
if it's too good to be true........................... it is.

Your selling the Zepster a little short. I have dated some incredably beautiful women. I could charm the pants of of a T rex.................John

flametal":10638 said:
dude if you think American women are bad you never met a Russian girl. Trust me, my people's women are the worst.

Well my friend, I am going to find out.What do you find so bad about them? Please you are the only guy here who has first hand experience lets hear your story...................Thanks John

jirojan":7d94f said:
ill be more than glad to babysit the sis......nice catch man!

Thanks Bro, I am on a roll, I could care less if this chick shows or dont. I just had dinner with a stunning 24 year old persian woman and she was a freaking turn on. She told me over dinner that she wished I had a motorcycle because the vibration was so stimulating to her clitoris. I asked her if she has ever sat on a marshall stack and she said No , but she wanted to try. So we have a second date planned when my kids wont be home and lets see what she does after straddling one of my heads :eek: :eek: Where are all these horndogs coming from???? nevermind I dont care :D I feel like a teenager again :D

zepman":c2992 said:

Well my friend, I am going to find out.What do you find so bad about them? Please you are the only guy here who has first hand experience lets hear your story...................Thanks John

Well being a Russian myself, I am biased but, I had a Russian GF though I must qualify that we both live in the US. Really bitchy and self centered but great in bed. Most Russian girls I know are rather pretty quirky and demanding.

No offense but something seems very fishy here. No offense again but young women do not travel across the world to meet a middle aged dude without an agenda.

cloudnine":4e057 said:
No offense but something seems very fishy here. No offense again but young women do not travel across the world to meet a middle aged dude without an agenda.
They don't call 'ol Zep's cock 'THE HAMMER' for nothing....she'll get what's cuming to her! :D

cloudnine":18286 said:

ALL women have an agenda and no offense taken , I also ask myself why the last 5 chicks I have been out with HERE are under 25. You figure it out, I will just live it and have fun OK :D

lamppost":74b06 said:
This thread is METAL!

You only have on go 'round so you might as well live it up!! :rawk:

THANKS!!!

You have got it down. Nobody is gonna get hurt, I am beaing brutally honest with all INCLUDING you guys here, shit I am sharing my personal life hoping someone laughs as hard as I am about it :D For christ sake , some of these responses are ........... GAY .............Im glad you GET this thing. Some things in life are a "feel as you go" and I am feeling every damn thing I can get my paws onto..............:)

zepman":e7a15 said:

THANKS!!!

You have got it down. Nobody is gonna get hurt, I am beaing brutally honest with all INCLUDING you guys here, shit I am sharing my personal life hoping someone laughs as hard as I am about it :D For christ sake , some of these responses are ........... GAY .............Im glad you GET this thing. Some things in life are a "feel as you go" and I am feeling every damn thing I can get my paws onto..............:)

live it up man!! you know how you felt a while ago when you felt your days were numbered.

Back