Roccaforte JENELLE 80/100 pics

RoccaforteAmps

JenelleCABfront.jpg

JenelleCABback.jpg

JenelleINSIDE.jpg
[/i]

Beautiful piece of work, Doug!!!!

Congratualions and I hope it does well for you.

Anywhere we can hear it go through it's paces?

Mike V

:|::QBB:
Mike_V":7eb1e said:

Hey Gerlach!!!! Remember me, Dave? Hows it going, bud?

Doing great Mike. Sold my house on 3/19/2007 - I'm sitting on a great deal of coin for me. I feel like I won the lottery. I quit my job this coming 4/13 - Friday the 13th and I'm gonna take a few months off to catch up on other stuff.

I actually saw some pics of your noggin on your site a while ago, I think posted by that old crusty fucker, Carl LOL!!! I wasn't sure if it was you or not, or a prank. However, if that was what you looked like out of the community butcher shop – holy SHIT! I can't even begin to imagine what kind of nightmare you must have gone through, bro! You looked like what I would imagine our troops over in Iraq would like to do to all the little cowards there.

Hey, Mikey, I'm glad that you're in recovery and made it through all that worrying. I'm sure they made you sign a boat load of docs in case the surgeon slipped with the knife and saw while they were carving you up.

Just make sure you don't call them nappy-headed hos or you might find yourself in rehab. LOL!!!

King Crimson":0434c said:

Doing great Mike. Sold my house on 3/19/2007 - I'm sitting on a great deal of coin for me. I feel like I won the lottery. I quit my job this coming 4/13 - Friday the 13th and I'm gonna take a few months off to catch up on other stuff.

I actually saw some pics of your noggin on your site a while ago, I think posted by that old crusty fucker, Carl LOL!!! I wasn't sure if it was you or not, or a prank. However, if that was what you looked like out of the community butcher shop – holy SHIT! I can't even begin to imagine what kind of nightmare you must have gone through, bro! You looked like what I would imagine our troops over in Iraq would like to do to all the little cowards there.

Hey, Mikey, I'm glad that you're in recovery and made it through all that worrying. I'm sure they made you sign a boat load of docs in case the surgeon slipped with the knife and saw while they were carving you up.

Just make sure you don't call them nappy-headed hos or you might find yourself in rehab. LOL!!!

Excellent, Dave--glad you are happy and well.

No hoax--that was old Mikey V getting his head sawed up and his brains scrambled. It was a nightmare to say the least. I am doing OK now--some minor siesures still and the left side of my body, hand and arm are fucked up. I cant play guitar anymore but I could be dead. I am retired and on disibility. Not feeling great but I am alive.

Thanks for the well wishes, David--

Take care, bud.

Mike

you should totally send that to me to record my demo with...

do you think it'd be good for Darkest Hour/ God Forbid type music?

Back