Since when did Lynch become a Lawyer?!?!?!?!?!!?

Well, I'm not a big fan of PRS's but, no doubt Lynch can make them sound good. But then again, what guitar couldn't he make sound good? :lol:

:|::QBB:
Zachman":f0afe said:

I LOVE that guitar that he is using!!!!

I loved that guitar so much I had Lee make me one :thumbsup:

W222.jpg

Talk about lucky...that body is two pieces and it damn near matched :eek:

Nothing wrong with a good PRS. Strat guys seem to dislike them but if you want to get close to the LP sound and still have great playability then PRS is a good way to go. When i play Strats or LP's in store i usually find 3 or 4 good ones out of 10. With PRS it's higher, around 6 or 7 out of 10.

Scott, i thought you would be on the side of PRS since they stood up to Gibson, and won.

danyeo":c32a9 said:
Nothing wrong with a good PRS. Strat guys seem to dislike them but if you want to get close to the LP sound and still have great playability then PRS is a good way to go. When i play Strats or LP's in store i usually find 3 or 4 good ones out of 10. With PRS it's higher, around 6 or 7 out of 10.

Scott, i thought you would be on the side of PRS since they stood up to Gibson, and won.

Don't get me wrong, I was in the middle of that flame war when PRS won and I was in their corner :thumbsup:

Schon's tone on the Journey DVD is awesome and that guitar had one sick top and if I had to order a $$$$$$ guitar wwithout having to worry PRS would be one choice.

BUt we are talking Lynch = no PRS :thumbsdown:

tubesteakfortone":fc0ef said:

Wasn't the other one besides Lynchs for sale a while back. Heavy as shit cause it was one solid piece?

I think there was a very limited run of that guitar, only saw one on Ebay and it went for $$$$$$$ bucks.

My solid maple superstrat weighes more than lots of LPs I have played. Maple is way heavier than mahagony.

Digital Jams":b471e said:

BUt we are talking Lynch = no PRS :thumbsdown:

He sounds like Lynch to me. Although with the Mahagoney bodies and neck most PRS guitars sound on the dark side IMHO. Some Custom 24's can sound bright though for whatever reason. The one that Ivan picked up looks nice.

And i have a pic of Neal Schon with a double neck PRS, the thing looks nice. But yeah, I'm used to see guys like Lynch and Demartini with Charvel style guitars.

I saw him on the WS tour and he used that guitar for a few songs. It did strike me odd that he used a non-Lynch guitar.

I like the look and respect the build quality, but I'm not a PRS guy. Besides that - for a while it seems like EVERYONE played a PRS around here because they're made in the area.

tubesteakfortone":ce086 said:

Wasn't the other one besides Lynchs for sale a while back. Heavy as shit cause it was one solid piece?

I have the chance to get a solid maple custom Valley Arts Custom Pro quilt top 24 frets, ebony fret board but damn it, no budget GRRRRR... Isn't that a pisser...

Dans%20pics%20(52).jpg

Lynch Mob 1991 & 1992 were the best live band experiences I've ever had!
Just awesome music!
Not much out there today comes even remotely close!

Keith

Back