dimebag darrell hater!

F6cking idiot...

I was never a fan and am not crazy about his style--but the man could play his ass off for sure.

I dont care if you dont like someone, where do you get off being that much of a scumbag? It's people like that who "deserve it," not someone who brought joy to millions of people.

:|::QBB:
ZielGuitarist":1eb11 said:
I dont care if you dont like someone, where do you get off being that much of a scumbag? It's people like that who "deserve it," not someone who brought joy to millions of people.

Very true--but people will be people.

Mike_V":0e36a said:

Very true--but people will be people.

But I dont have to like it! I swear, I'm buying a good-sized sailboat and i'm going to a deserted island that will support me...goddamn society.

ZielGuitarist":01c1e said:

But I dont have to like it! I swear, I'm buying a good-sized sailboat and i'm going to a deserted island that will support me...goddamn society.
ya got room for a dingy with room service +1 :)

Joshtruction":37136 said:
I didn't click the link or anything, but I do think dimebag should be replaced with douchebag!

You're welcome to think what you like, but Dimebag did NOT deserve what happened to him for fucks sake. People like that guy who made the youtube vid are pathetic, i wont even bother wasting my time with losers like that. People posting angry replies to him are just making that worse, they should just ignore the dickhead.

Back