Edumcate me on Edwards LP's and PRS guitars

:|::QBB:
Telephant":dced6 said:

Find me an Laquer Taste Series LP copy in lefty! I havent been able to find one myself. :gethim:

Admit it. You want another PRS. :D

photo1_238ebcr.jpg

Telephant":87a06 said:
If you get a PRS I will seriously forget I ever knew you. :lol:

Says the guy that shot his load when a 10 top made eyes at him :lol:

j/k man. you came back to the real guitars hard, so that's all water under the bridge.

...unless you start playing LTDs or something :lol: :gethim:

Telephant":fbee4 said:

If that day comes shoot me in the face please. :lol:

Deal. Unless its for hallowe'en or something and you've got your hair all dyed black, and shit. Otherwise, I hereby agree to put one between the eyes for you ;) :lol:

Telephant":a43c3 said:
:lol:

Same goes for if you ever see me playing the following:
PRS
Jackson
Schecter
Ibanez
BC Rich

:p

Stick to your Strats. Fender really is making a great guitar these days. Just the other day i played a Strat that had such a huge gap in the neck pocket you could slide 2 quarters in it and frets sticking off the edge of the neck sharp enough to kill something. But still, that's some quality US made stuff there. :lol: :aww:

danyeo":7776a said:

Stick to your Strats. Fender really is making a great guitar these days. Just the other day i played a Strat that had such a huge gap in the neck pocket you could slide 2 quarters in it and frets sticking off the edge of the neck sharp enough to kill something. But still, that's some quality US made stuff there. :lol: :aww:

None of my strats are like that. But regardless, when a company pumps out that many guitars you know there are going to be bad ones. But I think its ridiculous to say Fender or Gibson can no longer make amazing guitars.

I like traditional guitars sure, but they dont have to be made by the traditional companies as long as they sound and play right. ;)

hey Randy....Up at Lincoln Street in Roseville....They had a Red Quilted LP Edwards for awhile. I played it about 3 times, each for about 20 minutes.

That guitar was nice!! Sounded just as good as their Gibson LP Goldtop that was $2500. My buddy preferred the Goldtop..but he did agree the Edwards felt and sounded great.

They also had a Edwards SG cream, and I didn't care for that. Really light.

Anyway....I had edwards gas for a little while too....And i would way rather have one than a LTD or ESP for that matter. I used to try out the ESP Eclipse standards. I thought the sustain was horrible. I don't know the difference in build quality between edwards and ESP though?

In the ideal situation....If you find a Navigator....snatch it up!

Back