Since when did Lynch become a Lawyer?!?!?!?!?!!?

:|::QBB:
t-rave":819d3 said:
the early dokken stuff was great for it's time but Lynch Mob is just painful to listen too...that singer was just terrible....the end of hair metal became the era of "unsoulful poofster blues" so bad...

I saw Lynch on that tour when he was using the PRS's...ESP must have been pissed!

+1000. I used to fast forward through every Lynch Mob song just to get to the guitar solos.

evhfan":1891d said:
the only thing worse than badlands was lynch mob :thumbsdown:

I can see trashing Lynch Mob with their bogus version of white boy blues but not Badlands. That first Badlands CD is KILLER. Much better than anything VH has done since 1984.

danyeo":853bb said:

I can see trashing Lynch Mob with their bogus version of white boy blues but not Badlands. That first Badlands CD is KILLER. Much better than anything VH has done since 1984.

Love Badlands too!!
But Lynch Mob was awesome!
Don Dokken's voice sucks, Not Oni...
Oni is great in my opinion.
I guess if we all agreed on everything
tho, we'd only need one band in the world!

:lol:

Keith

SQUAREHEAD":bf314 said:

Love Badlands too!!
But Lynch Mob was awesome!
Don Dokken's voice sucks, Not Oni...
Oni is great in my opinion.
I guess if we all agreed on everything
tho, we'd only need one band in the world!

:lol:

Keith

I am with ya Keith. LOVE Oni's voice.

Zachman":a4dc5 said:

I have the chance to get a solid maple custom Valley Arts Custom Pro quilt top 24 frets, ebony fret board but damn it, no budget GRRRRR... Isn't that a pisser...

Dans%20pics%20(52).jpg

Damn that quilted maple Vally Arts axe looks great!!!

that first badlands cd was killer and would have faired better if it was realeased inthe early 80's / late 70's IMHO.

It was more rooted in Deep Purple and Classic rock than over blown 80's metal and I think alot of poepel did not dig it becuase of that...
as a singer, that guy from Lynch Mob couldnt hold Ray Gillians jock...

Back