JVM clip inside

That sounded awesome Ralphie!! JVM seems to be a killer amp!

God your playing reminds me alot of Lynch, but i prefer your vibrato when you go for it and shred it up!! :thumbsup:

These Mojave amps sound really good! They are so close to a cranked plexi. I would love to try one of these ams someday.

:|::QBB:
Jakem":0d1b2 said:
Damn that amp sounds great! So crunchy, big and fat sounding. The only bad thing about that clip is that it ended as soon as the lead playing begun. :cry:

Thanks for the clip, Ralph. :cool:

The sound reminded me a lot of Zakk's sound on NMT's "Desire" not only because of the similar licks. The sound on this clip was crunchier though.

-Jaakko

Sup Bro!!
Thanks for the kind words. I definitely dig the JVM. It has som many tones in it that it's just silly!

That said, trust me, I did you guys a favor by cutting out the lead haha. it was chum central :D

i thought it sounded great. some of the guys on here can hear shit dogs can't hear tonewise, but it was ballsy and i dig it. damn ya gas inducers :)

That sounded fucking righteous. I dont care what these crazy bastards say, you sound phenomenal on a Marshall-esque amp. :lol: That was TONE man. TONE!!!

Gainfreak":c56a3 said:

Sup Bro!!
Thanks for the kind words. I definitely dig the JVM. It has som many tones in it that it's just silly!

That said, trust me, I did you guys a favor by cutting out the lead haha. it was chum central :D

Yeah, and on the top of that the JVM seems to record/track great. I've heard more great JVM clips during last couple of months than great other Marshall model clips during my time at HCAF. It says a lot of the amp. Hopefully there'll be a JVM rack preamp version someday...

Ralph, your playing kills and that's why it would be a pleasure to hear your lead playing.

-Jaakko

Telephant":078fc said:
That sounded fucking righteous. I dont care what these crazy bastards say, you sound phenomenal on a Marshall-esque amp. :lol: That was TONE man. TONE!!!

Thanks Brother Shea!!

I am really digging the JVM and I will own one for sure. Im back to marshall as soon as I get the $$$$ :D
I think after I get out of debt, a cameron amp and a JVM are the last two amps for me and I'm done..........Well At least I hope so!! Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! :D

Jakem":b2ff0 said:

Yeah, and on the top of that the JVM seems to record/track great. I've heard more great JVM clips during last couple of months than great other Marshall model clips during my time at HCAF. It says a lot of the amp. Hopefully there'll be a JVM rack preamp version someday...

Ralph, your playing kills and that's why it would be a pleasure to hear your lead playing.

-Jaakko

You are way to kind sir!!

That said, I have been pitching the JVM preamp idea like a champ ;) :D

donbarzini":eadd5 said:
Now if we can just get a Youtube vid of Ralph playing full speed naked holding the axe thru his legs! That would be the best!

You'll have to wait a while for that. I'm still way out of shape from eating to much pizza and pasta my bruthah!! :hys:

Gainfreak":80845 said:
Ok Gents, I'M just fucking around here. The clip is of Scotts (digital_Jams )marshall JVM.

It's guitar straight into the JVM's amber/orange channel with the gain at noon. no boost was used at all.
Celestion h30 speakers. Clip took all about 5 seconds to record with a mic aimed at the cab at a 45 degree angle. The clip was also recorded 2 weeks ago after taking the amp out of the box ;)

Sorry about the lying/bullshitting but I wanted to see if any thought this sounded like the peacemaker ;)

Ralph

LOL...
As soon as I saw the title, I knew it...:D

Did you get a chance to run it thru the AxeTrak Ralph? Im curious to know how it went if you did.

Back