How anorexic is the RG565 neck?

maiden_fan

Ive just picked one up, as it looked so cool, cant wait till it arrives.

is it the Wizard 1 neck? as it sheet of paper thin?

basswood or alder body?

cheers guys

:|::QBB:
maiden_fan":d39be said:
Ive just picked one up, as it looked so cool, cant wait till it arrives.

is it the Wizard 1 neck? as it sheet of paper thin?

basswood or alder body?

cheers guys

Congrats! Is it the one from EbayUK? Which color?

Basswood body, one piece maple neck (wizard profile, I think).

I WANT ONE! :D

-Jaakko

I had one of those before, I think it had a Wizard I neck from what I can remember. Didn't you say the neck on the Horus you had was too thin? If so, that Ibanez neck is WAYYYYY thinner. Basswood body too. I didn't like mine at all.

240f339e.jpg

I love mine, loaded wiith JB and hotrails. They work pretty well together as they are pretty balanced output wise. Wizard 1 neck so yeah if flying is nnot your style you probably won't like the feel.

P4131561.jpg

:|::QBB:
Megadeth7684":4e391 said:
I had one of those before, I think it had a Wizard I neck from what I can remember. Didn't you say the neck on the Horus you had was too thin? If so, that Ibanez neck is WAYYYYY thinner. Basswood body too. I didn't like mine at all.

240f339e.jpg

Yes, way thinner than a Horus neck.

lol, luckily my buddy wants it. As if its thinner than the Horus im going to hate it. Although the Horus was a awesome guitar the combination of thin neck with the flatish back and the not so tall frets really didnt do it for me.

a guy in australia bought mine, i really felt kinda bad selling it to him as the shipping was like $325 (the same as what he paid for the guitar!!!!)

but he really wanted it, and said he'd pay whatever

Back