pickups for a guitar with dead sounding wood?

thispicturemakesmoresenzz7.jpg

Lol! I'm right about a guitar's wood being important to its sound, period, the end. If you don't agree, you are simply crazy. Again, backpedaling, insults and sidetracking the argument don't help you at all. I'm right, you're wrong. Everyone agrees.

only on this forum to a % of your followers . do you realize you are on the internet? the last gear informitive gear conversation i had was with haynes in mobile alabama. you can`t teach me nothing son.

Followers? LOL!!!! Dude, you're KILLING ME!!!

Just because I'm 100% right and you're 100% wrong doesn't mean I have followers. It means people know I'm right and you're wrong. :D

Oh, and name-dropping doesn't make you right. If anything it shows desperation.

i like people that are confident in themselves but not on the internet. :thumbsdown:

:|::QBB:
SHAWN":59c21 said:
only on this forum to a % of your followers . do you realize you are on the internet? the last gear informitive gear conversation i had was with haynes in mobile alabama. you can`t teach me nothing son.

And do YOU realize whose internet this is? It is Bob Savage's internet. And that makes the following statement logically superior to your argument:

windmillbeardvs0.jpg

look at my first post in this thread. 300 guitar/ 3000 amp vs. 3000 guitar with 300 amp. from there i dont know

:|::QBB:
SgtThump":d4b17 said:
Can anyone tell me the EXACT point that's being argued? I can't follow along...
SHAWN says that guitar wood doesn't matter in your tone, your amp only does.

People are saying (not just James) that is wrong.

SHAWN feels pwnd and hates Canadians

fuck you youre an idiot. i never said wood doesnt matter. the guy eventually comes out and says the pickups are emg`s. for christ sake the fuckn the battery could be dieing. i have some guitars also. i never said that wood doesnt matter but an excellent amp will do more for an electric than electric guitar unplugged. i dont care how much you like to hear it ring/resonate etc. sitting bedroom unplugged. wtf? then all you guys talk about are active pickups and wanting to hear the wood resonate. get real nigga

Shawn, you're all over the place. Go re-read your own posts starting from #1. You'll see why this descended into an argument. And you'll notice the point at which you decided to backpedal to try to save face.

You are still wrong.

Back