Carvin Legacy Half Power Question

messenger

When you use the half power switch on the Legacy do you have to switch to half the impedance of the cab like you would if you pulled 2 tubes, or does it adjust itself automatically. It doesn't say anything about switching impedance in the manual.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this question, but I'd really like to hear some clips of this amp. I've been curious about it since it came out.

:|::QBB:
guitarded":b0436 said:
I'm sorry I can't help you with this question, but I'd really like to hear some clips of this amp. I've been curious about it since it came out.

Here is a clip of the Legacy I did recently. This is me straight into the amp. Delay added in mixdown

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=23851

How do you like it so far? I used to play a Carvin X60B back in the day with a Boss super-overdrive in front of it - sounded sick as hell! One of these days, I'd like to get my hands on a mod'd X100B.

Hit me up if you gets some clips recorded.

Walter

I Have the MTS 3200
i dident have to bother the ohm's on the back or cabs
just flip the switch

the only time you need to Bother the OHM's is when you Add or Remove Cabs or change the Ohmage in the Speakers

OK. I just know that when you pull 2 tubes your supposed to half the impedance. Just wasn't sure if it was the same when you use the switch, because it says 4 tubes/ 2 tubes.

I asked Carvin abouth this a while back, you don't have to switch ohms with the 1/2 power switch.

Back