Lets see your "Jam area" at home......

Juggernaut

Here is the "Man Cave" as my wife calls it....

Little set-up for recording and working on new tunes.

IM002314.jpg

Work Bench for troubleshooting/Modding amps, and pedals...

IM002316.jpg

My Dime/Randy wall

IM002317.jpg

Memorabilia

IM002315.jpg

And the entertainment

IM002320.jpg

Ok that my little area at home for "playing" lets see yours.....

lookin good guys! Jugg yours looks cleaner than some of the other pics, diggin the Union Station flyer.

Code, that Marshall headshell is tht TITS!

here's my pit.

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 805
:|::QBB:
Capulin Overdrive":9dcb6 said:
lookin good guys! Jugg yours looks cleaner than some of the other pics, diggin the Union Station flyer.

Yea I just cleaned it up today.

The flyer is from 1988 when my band opened up for Death. :thumbsup:

holy crap zao, nice room and gear. i love how organised everything is heh

code, do you have any more pictures of that marshall?

I'd post a picture of my jam area but the recent bad weather that hit Dallas caused a little bit of flooding in that part of the house.

Nice rooms guys.

Almost all my junk is at the studio at my bass player's house... Good thing he lives two blocks from me.

I'll try to remember to take some photos tomorrow night at practice...

Hahaha, I keep most of my stuff in my bathroom. I mainly don't want my brother using my mouthwash. However, he's moving out next week so I can start moving that stuff into the bathroom for once.

:|::QBB:
zao":37a20 said:
DSC00829.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

YGP2D04.jpg

YGP2D02.jpg

here my music room, i jam here, watch movies, and i hang with my friends in here.
Zao - man I always love seeing pics of your gear, but I'm going to take the time to point out those cool pillows. Are they comfy as they are aesthetically pleasing?

what exactly is the procedure for picking which guitar and amp to play when you have so many? I think I would pass out if i walked into zao's music room, all the blood in my body would rush straight to my boner.

Back