Carl you punk bitch, Locking the thread. Why dont you come in here so...

Telephant

..I can continue handing you your ass you pathetic old bastard.

Everyone here knows you suck ass, Im just the only one with the balls to tell you.

And BTW, those of you defending my playing against this twat, there is no need. Carl cant offend me, he's too weak minded. :lol:

Where you at old man? By your last post it was obvious you melted down like a bitch.

You off in the corner crying with your tiny cock stuck in the JVM's input? :lol:

I own you, Carl.

Hey Fuck all you fuckers!! You all suck balls and Chudanez out plays you 10 fold!!

IMHO... Carls thread is what this place needed......Now let's all get back to normal

.............FUCK YOU!! :D

:hys:

I really like his very last post after mine. Really, from the bottom of my heart, thanks for reinforcing my point and then locking the thread at the worst possible time. It was hilarious.

Self pwnt to the raptor jesus power.

You may have managed to save yourself from the next batch of pwnt cakes I had cooked up, but you can only run and hide for so long.

:|::QBB:
OneArmedScissor":542d5 said:
You may have managed to save yourself from the next batch of pwnt cakes I had cooked up, but you can only run and hide for so long.

LMFAO this is turning out to be one hell of a Friday. :lol:

Telephant":e9f17 said:
Where you at old man? By your last post it was obvious you melted down like a bitch.

You off in the corner crying with your tiny cock stuck in the JVM's input? :lol:

I own you, Carl.

:gethim:

saturday night's alright for fighting but friday afternoon is perfect for a bloodbath. the door to the steel cage is unlocked. everybody back in.

Dur... are we talking about the carl smoking bogcock thread? Cuz I just posted in it :lol:

Or am I missing some other sweet thread :doh:

'63-Strat":7f221 said:
Dur... are we talking about the carl smoking bogcock thread? Cuz I just posted in it :lol:

Or am I missing some other sweet thread :doh:

It was locked...now it suddenly is open again.

Back