Carl you punk bitch, Locking the thread. Why dont you come in here so...

Motherfucker. I always miss the good shit. Oh I just HAAAADDD to work on some tunes, didn't i? Now I don't know what the fuck's going on.

Someone best tell me :gethim:

As the forum heats up, the fighters grumble. They smash their fingers into their keyboards in a frustrated flurry. Words turn into gibberish, and grammatic rules are broken. Mom jokes are cast. Foul words become strewn across and down each post. Points are skewed and ad hominem ad infinitum.

:|::QBB:
-=MYK=-":26eb8 said:
As the forum heats up, the fighters grumble. They smash their fingers into their keyboards in a frustrated flurry. Words turn into gibberish, and grammatic rules are broken. Mom jokes are cast. Foul words become strewn across and down each post. Points are skewed and ad hominem ad infinitum.

The funny thing is bringing the Moms into it. I mean come on, arguing in the internet is already juvenile. bringing the Moms into just steps it up one more notch. :lol:

Holy Sheeeet... I leave work a little early to run errands for a recording session tomorrow... and a seemingly illogical and somewhat entertaining thread turns into a complete meltdown while I'm gone.

Oh well. :D

Shea, you keeps'in' it real??

:|::QBB:
Telephant":b301c said:
Where you at old man? By your last post it was obvious you melted down like a bitch.

You off in the corner crying with your tiny cock stuck in the JVM's input? :lol:

I own you, Carl.

craigbipool.jpg

duh...i thought it was common knowledge that carly is the grandmaster douche...isn't that why we let him stay?

I guess he isn't the badass he sells himself as then. I doubt they will have even half the tolerance for his asinine bullshit there that the people on rig-talk do.

Tyler

Back